Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2017 10:15:02 AM EDT
Forgive my dumb question, but I am filling out form one and not sure what to but in box 4f.

Planning on putting the factory stock on it(if I can find one)

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't get on eforms right now to look at my F1 but I'm certain I put down 26" and it was approved.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#2]
26" on my approved form 1.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#3]
thank you
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#4]
i have been intrigued by the scorpion, but haven't seen one up close and personal.  what are the mechanics of putting a factory folding stock on the evo pistol?  does then end plate come off? is there any filing, bumping and grinding required to get a factory folding stock put on?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i have been intrigued by the scorpion, but haven't seen one up close and personal.  what are the mechanics of putting a factory folding stock on the evo pistol?  does then end plate come off? is there any filing, bumping and grinding required to get a factory folding stock put on?
View Quote
No filing or grinding. Take the end plate off the pistol and put the stock on. The end plate a stock are held to the back "rail" with a detent.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes as said above the pistol plate slide up and off. You push a detent in and that frees it. The folder slides down and locks in place when the detent pops in. Takes just a few sec to pop off if needed, mine takes a rubber mallet tap to get off and on it's a very stout lock up.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top