Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2017 7:27:36 AM EDT
Like the subject says I sent off my form 1 2/15/17 and today morning the payment was taken out of my bank account. If I remember correct before 41f it would take months before that happened. I hope we are moving towards better times on the form 1.

What do you guys think ?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it means that Bank of America is more efficient at handling the ATF's lockbox than the ATF is in reviewing and approving forms. Which isn't really news.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:28:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think it means that Bank of America is more efficient at handling the ATF's lockbox than the ATF is in reviewing and approving forms. Which isn't really news.
View Quote

Yeah even though not the best foot forward but a foot forward none the less i think....
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Like the subject says I sent off my form 1 2/15/17 and today morning the payment was taken out of my bank account. If I remember correct before 41f it would take months before that happened. I hope we are moving towards better times on the form 1.

What do you guys think ?
View Quote

All of my Form 1's and Form 4's I have had done since 2014 the check goes through within 10 business days of dropping in the mail. "Normal" in regards to this situations tends to be different for individuals.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

All of my Form 1's and Form 4's I have had done since 2014 the check goes through within 10 business days of dropping in the mail. "Normal" in regards to this situations tends to be different for individuals.
View Quote

This....  Trust Form 1 & 4 checks usually are cashed within two weeks of being received by ATF. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay well maybe I was misunderstood I've done about 6 form fours and three form ones before 41f and to my understanding they didn't cash the checks for three to four months. These were all done via Trust
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#6]
All my checks for form 1's have been cashed within 5 days of ATF receiving them. I send all my paperwork in priority mail envelopes with signature required so I know if/when they got them. This is through a trust but I can't see how that matters with taking payment.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]
My checks have all been cashed almost immediately. Since I never call for a pending date I use the cash date as my "start clock" date for wait times.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What do you guys think ?
View Quote

I put my form 1 in the mail on the 16th and the direct deposit came out yesterday. Form 1 for an individual if it matters.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:34:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I think you're going to be waiting about 10 months to get an approval.  My Form 4 check was cashed around 7 days after I mailed the paperwork.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Going to be waiting a while. Today is day 200 since my check was cashed for a post 41f form 4.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Its sad you almost just have to forget about them and when you do get them BAM SURPRISED....
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Doesn't mean much. I sent one in on the 21st I think it was and they drafted my account on Friday. It's gonna be a wait. I'm hoping September or October at best. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Its sad you almost just have to forget about them and when you do get them BAM SURPRISED....
View Quote

Anyone who has seen the movie Swingers will understand.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My checks have all been cashed almost immediately. Since I never call for a pending date I use the cash date as my "start clock" date for wait times.
View Quote

X2. I use the cashed checks as my start date and all of them have been about a week from being mailed in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top