Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 9:25:51 PM EDT
Okay so I paid for my fd-258 cards at my local court and I got them done. Under O R I I was told to put

WVATF0800
ATF-NFA BRANCH
MARTINSBURG,WV

So I did and sent it of 2days ago. Today I received the fd-258 from the ATFthat I thought would never show up and under O R I they put

WVATF0800
ATF-NATL TRA CTR
MARTINSBURG,WV

Should I be worried ??
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. WVATF0800 is all that matters. 
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Now I'm back to happy.. Not going to lie I was worried

I do have 2 finger print cards that I wont be using if anyone in Pinellas county FL needs them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Since October I've had my silencer at a shop and I finally got some good prints after 4 times at my local police department. Now I see this thread about filling out the ORI after i mailed them out 3 days ago F@&$ sake! Is there any rectifying this situation. I mailed 2 print cards from myself and my wife's prints just to make sure the prints were eligible. Damn these fingerprint cards. Will they still cash my check?

Note: I did recieve these from the atf websight. Do they come with this information already printed on it
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you ordered the NFA cards, they come with the ORI and other info printed on them.

They'd probably cash the check either way, as the ATF isn't the one that cashes the check. Their vendor does that before anybody looks at the form/prints.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since October I've had my silencer at a shop and I finally got some good prints after 4 times at my local police department. Now I see this thread about filling out the ORI after i mailed them out 3 days ago F@&$ sake! Is there any rectifying this situation. I mailed 2 print cards from myself and my wife's prints just to make sure the prints were eligible. Damn these fingerprint cards. Will they still cash my check?

Note: I did recieve these from the atf websight. Do they come with this information already printed on it

If you ordered the NFA cards, they come with the ORI and other info printed on them.

They'd probably cash the check either way, as the ATF isn't the one that cashes the check. Their vendor does that before anybody looks at the form/prints.

Thank you for the info. I sorta remember it being there but was not sure.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I talked to a lady at ATF when I had fingerprint card issues. She told me they proof them before sending them off. My Sheriff's office put "Law Enforcement Applicant" under Reason For Fingerprinting, and the lady said not to worry about it. I also didn't sign them, or add a bunch of other info (which the FBI says is optional) and a 2nd person said "Its up to the examiner, wait until they mail you something, or you can cancel your application" So, sounds like they're a little flexible on the fingerprint cards.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I talked to a lady at ATF when I had fingerprint card issues. She told me they proof them before sending them off. My Sheriff's office put "Law Enforcement Applicant" under Reason For Fingerprinting, and the lady said not to worry about it. I also didn't sign them, or add a bunch of other info (which the FBI says is optional) and a 2nd person said "Its up to the examiner, wait until they mail you something, or you can cancel your application" So, sounds like they're a little flexible on the fingerprint cards.
View Quote

At least there flexible about something...
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Man this 41F bullshit needs to be run back. What a bunch of bullshit hassle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top