Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2016 8:42:35 PM EDT
Well after a 6 month wait I could finally order the folding stock from RRA for this little LAR-PDS pistol/SBR. Now just waiting, not holding my breath, for RRA to deliver on their promise of a new gas plug allowing me to suppress this.
My one and only AR-15 type gun and the only thing I have in 5.56 NATO.

Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks nice. I looked those up the other day but dismissed it when it said it could not be fired suppressed. Why is that?
When did you submit your form 1?
Is it heavy?
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
What optic is that?
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
How easy is it to see through that red dot?
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Submitted the form 1, eform, May 19th and it came through Thursday last week......6 months. Had to have it to order the stock, RRA's rules. With full 30 round mag of M855 and set up as pictured it's a whopping 8lbs 15oz. I may take off the grip/light/laser combo off as it's a little hefty at 13.5 ounces but not sure yet. Feels solid so I'm not upset at the weight.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What optic is that?
View Quote

Zeiss Z Point. Comes up nice and quick, runs off battery or top solar cells.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top