Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2016 8:00:54 AM EDT
hello everyone .

Im gonig too file for a SBR i have all my forms ready but i have a question. i know i need too send copies too my local leo  is that my township or county leo??  and do i need too get them too sign off on the copies i send too ATF??
i am a little unclear on exactly how too do this?
 I have read many pages and faqs and even the ATF site but still have questions.

thanks
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you read the 41F sticky? Have you read the actual instructions on the form, as that's where a lot of the possible CLEO are listed?

Sheriff, Chief of Police, Attorney General, Head of State Police, state or local district attorney or prosecutor.

They approve nothing. It's simply a notification.
View Quote

Thank you  and no i didnt see this particular sticky so thanks for the link
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you read the 41F sticky? Have you read the actual instructions on the form, as that's where a lot of the possible CLEO are listed?

Sheriff, Chief of Police, Attorney General, Head of State Police, state or local district attorney or prosecutor.

They approve nothing. It's simply a notification.
View Quote

Don't nobody got time to read the instructions!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top