Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2016 11:00:39 PM EDT
I e-filed will I receive a stamp or do I only get the Pdf file to print out that shows the stamp? Also there is a total of 4 pages with my stamp and the second pages is listed as required information but none of it is filled in. It's questions like have you ever been convicted or are you a fellow. Do I need to fill that in and mail it back or is that a generic page? It honestly doesn't specify. Lastly do I need to carry all that paper work around with me including my trust or do I just need the stamp and can keep the trust and stamp papers in the safe?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
That's your stamp...as in there ins't one when you e-file, just the .pdf.

You don't need to fill out anything else.

You should probably carry (a copy of) your "stamp" around with you; I'm not too strict about it as I have never had anyone ask to see it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You only get the PDF back with Efile, The last two pages should be blank, they don't apply to Trusts.

Print out a a few extras, carry a copy in your rifle bag, the rest can go in the safe along with your Trust documents.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I put them in ibooks on my iphone.

That way I always have them.

If an electronic stamp is good enough for me, it is good enough for anybody that needs to see them.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I have Pdf copies on my phone but I'll put copies in the safe and gun bag as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top