Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2016 11:54:58 AM EDT
I ran out to our shooting spot real quick this morning because I just got the M92 back from being threaded and had to fire this thing. It ran flawlessly aside from a shitload of gas into my lefty mug. You can hear the rounds hitting the berm immediately after being fired. I'm pretty excited about this thing!

Here's a pic of it as it was fired in the video:

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the stock addition! Nice!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#2]
The more I look at that gun, the more I want to get my barrel threaded.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It's fun as hell, and you will like it even more with your head on the left side of the gun and away from the gas.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's fun as hell, and you will like it even more with your head on the left side of the gun and away from the gas.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adjustable gas blocks for AKs?
I have a stamp pending on a 16" wasr that is like to get cut to 12"ish

Is there anything I can do at that time to maintain unsuppressed reliability but also cut gas when suppressed?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks great!  I'm deciding right now if I want to thread my m92 Sbr.  The gas issue makes me wonder how much I'll shoot I it suppressed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Mine is heavy, loud, and gassy but it is still awesome...  The extra gas makes the action cycle crazy fast so I need to make sure nothing is getting beaten to death, only about 100 rounds suppressed so far though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine is so over gassed suppressed it will occasionally out run the magazine.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:30:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a thread on the files you guys may find interesting, post #24 seems like it would be a viable solution to an overgassed AK M92 overgassed with suppressor
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Gassy, but sounds good. Most guys that talk smack about suppressed AK's dont have one.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Gassy, but sounds good. Most guys that talk smack about suppressed AK's dont have one.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo357/StressFire/20160903_150951_zpsflmd1l3c.jpg
View Quote

Is there a good way to control gas?
View Quote

Not that im aware of.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo357/StressFire/20160903_150951_zpsflmd1l3c.jpg
View Quote

Is there a good way to control gas?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top