Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 11:20:58 AM EDT
Long story short, before 41F I the first timer submitted a few Form 1's. I have come to the realization that I may have entered the wrong info under Model in the "Line Item" section. My rifle is a Colt 6920. Under the model, I entered in LE6920. My received is stamped M4 CARBINE, and I realize this is what was should have been entered. My application is still in review. My question is, am I able to submit the change prior to review for approval? I have already sent in 3 emails to the "ask the experts" and have received no response. What are my next steps?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait.  If it gets approved you're good to go.  If it doesn't you'll have to resubmit under the current rules.  You don't have any other options at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
ask the experts is about the only thing you can do. if they aren't responding to that, not much else you can do.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#3]
damn, thanks for the input guys
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I did something similar a few months ago.  Fortunately I caught the mistake and withdrew the application before submitting another.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top