Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2016 1:31:48 PM EDT
I know a few have submitted these for SBR. What are the lengths so I can fill it out on the form 1? Mine does not have the 3lug.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
My form 1 has the OAL as 23.5"
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 2:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a theory with exactly one piece of evidence: They don't give a flying shit about OAL and you can put the pistol length + any number between 0 and a reasonable stock length.

As for evidence, late last year a buddy submitted his form 1 for a POF with an OAL == the current pistol length with no stock. Got approved, no fuss no muss.

I mean, I'd still put the best number possible but I don't think it really matters much.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a theory with exactly one piece of evidence: They don't give a flying shit about OAL and you can put the pistol length + any number between 0 and a reasonable stock length.

As for evidence, late last year a buddy submitted his form 1 for a POF with an OAL == the current pistol length with no stock. Got approved, no fuss no muss.

I mean, I'd still put the best number possible but I don't think it really matters much.
View Quote

Always curious. How would I know the OAL without attaching the stock?
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Ask here or you attach the stock
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Depends what stock you choose... But it'll be around 22" or so, give or take. And yeah the ATF will pretty much approve anything, ha, but it's better try to be accurate I think.

Check out this video, shows different stocks and lengths.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Honestly for OAL it seems like it's always damn 23.5 used either actually measured or just guessed etc. before I even measured mine sure enuff it was 23.5 which I found out after obviously
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top