Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2016 11:54:00 AM EDT
So I submitted a form 1 via efile on Feb 17, and today it got approved, I got an email with an attached copy of my form.

So here's a dumb question, are they going to mail me an actual paper stamp or is that PDF all I need and I can order my stock, print the stamp, save copies in 10 different places, etc...?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
PDF is what you get with eforms.

You will not be getting one back in the mail.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Print a copy for the safe, save an e-copy to your phone in case anyone asks, and build away.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh man I hope I'm close... I submitted an F1 in early March.  Congrats OP!
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
submitted my E-file Form 1 on the same day (2/17) and still no word. grrr...
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh man I hope I'm close... I submitted an F1 in early March.  Congrats OP!
View Quote

Shit me too. Agh it's driving me mad
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Pics of SBR or it didn't happen .
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pics of SBR or it didn't happen .
View Quote

Stock (Choate HK MP5K Tactical) is on the way.. going on my MKE Z-5P as soon as it gets here.  God damn excited.

Now I just need my suppressors (Liberty 22 stamp will come first, hopefully soon, then a month later Obsidian 45 for both my MP5K and my USP 45).
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I submitted mine on 2/26. I wish they'd hurry up; I would really like to finish it and get it to the range to try it out.

Congrats, OP; have fun!
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I submitted mine on 2/26. I wish they'd hurry up; I would really like to finish it and get it to the range to try it out.

Congrats, OP; have fun!
View Quote

Post when you get it. I'm waiting on a 3/9 F1 Trust submission.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats; print a hard copy, stick it in the safe; then print two more in reduced size, laminate them and put one in your rifle case.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Congrats; print a hard copy, stick it in the safe; then print two more in reduced size, laminate them and put one in your rifle case.
View Quote

I have got any stamps back yet.
But I don't plan to reduce in size. Print and laminate, yes and also in color for the actual stamp etc. I don't print color at home. Never had a need so I don't even buy color ink anymore. But kinks does color prints for like .13 each or something. So I'd print a few and laminate those. And also probably a digital copy on my phone and in my safe of course. I don't wish to be made an "example " of and be arrested and all that shit because some moron cop thought in his infinite wisdom that I had "illegal" type stuff and the dept went thru with it all.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top