Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2016 8:49:46 AM EDT
Just checking to see when I submitted my form 1, and noticed in box 8 where name and title
goes, I just have my name, i.e. wobbs instead of wobbs, trustee.

Is that going to get my form disapproved?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I think this is what you seek...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_55/457960_Visual_Guide__How_to_Fill_out_a_Form_1_using_EForms.html

Notice that on both the Registration page and the User Information page there is not an asterisk next to the Title field. It is not required. Just like your middle initial isn't required. The trust you submit will have your name listed as Trustee. I've yet to see anybody post that they were denied because of Trustee not being present. Quite a few posted success with the Title field blank. I think it's a non-issue, but I wanted to point it out in case you wanted to use that field.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think this is what you seek...
View Quote

Thanks. Yes that was what I was looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top