Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2016 7:31:43 PM EDT
should I just call my bank and have them stop payment because I refuse to wait 45 days to get my money back. Or is there some other method to try?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you check the box?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I got an email confirmation saying I paid and it's already pending in my account
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Weird. Had a friend try and submit and did the same thing, only he didnt click the box, so it stayed as Draft, and he'd paid $200. Maybe email ATF and give them your # from the payment, showing you paid?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]
That's exactly what happened to me thank you for confirming this wasn't only me. If they give me the 30-45 day BS speech tomorrow looks like the ACR will stay a title 1 I'm kinda done fucking with it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Same thing happened to me on Tuesday. Paid. Email confirmation. Wouldn't let me sign it after the charge screen closed. No answer yet.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I just resubmitted my disapproved form 1 and didn't have any issues.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Open up the draft and see if it is marked as electronically signed. Mine did the same thing to me, gave me an error when I clicked sign and submit, and I clicked it again and it sent me another email about form submitted(not payment x2 though) but the numbers were all blank. Happened to a friend as well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 1:43:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Same happened to me. I clicked the 'X' to close the window instead of "Close" . I paid again and clicked "Close" and then I was able to sign and submit. Now to go through the hassle of requesting a refund.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I did this this morning after speaking to James? I guess he's the guy who does the refunds he was actually plesent to talk to and said he would have me refunded in about a week.  I'm glad I got ahold of this guy because the customer service guy I got first kept saying you need to email this generic email.gov over and over again even though I told him it wasn't going to happen. I think he may have only been programmed to say one sentence haha.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Same thing happened to me. After a lot of calls, I got in touch with someone who was familiar with the issue and she was able to get it fixed for me. PM me if you would like her contact info.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Today when I entered one, I had to open up the draft form to make sure it was correct, then it let me sign and submit.  Eforms seems to be mostly broken today though.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Eforms is broken today too. It won't let me pay, giving me a system error.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I had an issue with it today as well.  Payment and "signature" went fine but had a greyed out error message pop up at the end.  Read like an Oracle "null" error.

Every screen crawled slowly but after waiting on it, still showed paid and submitted.  I saved a screen capture of the error in case it turns into something.

Only my second SBR so I hope it goes without error.  I might have to throw a 3rd in quickly just to be safe.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top