Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2016 8:45:47 AM EDT
Quick question - First time using E Forms -

I sent off a Form 1 and they took the payment.  When I log into eforms, it says "created date" and gives the date I completed it.  Then it has "submitted date" and that is blank.  Does that mean it hasn't been submitted, or is that waiting for them to pick it up and work on it?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#1]
As long as it says processing/submitted in the column on the left under form 1, your fine.  The next update you will see is when it's approved or denied.  If it says pending research, your time towards approval won't start until that clears.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#2]
This happened to me on my last one too., if there is no submitted date, and it's probably still in the "drafts" section on the left menu, then you haven't finished submitting it.

Log back in, got back into editing the form, go all the way to the end and submit again.  The payment should already be entered (it wont let you sign and submit if it wasn't).  

You'll know it's done when the form moves out of "drafts" and into "submitted/in progrss" on the left side menu, and there is a date listed in the "submitted date" column.  You should also get a confirmation email that it's submitted.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
If it is Pending Research you should have gotten an email saying that the status was changed to pending research.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Its still in drafts.  Damn it.  Its been sitting there almost a month.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Dont be like me when I did my first e form 1. Left it in draft for a while then didnt realize what I did.

After approval, I waited like 2 months to call the atf. "Wheres my stamp?" They dont send it you print it...... I never knew that
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:16:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dont be like me when I did my first e form 1. Left it in draft for a while then didnt realize what I did.

After approval, I waited like 2 months to call the atf. "Wheres my stamp?" They dont send it you print it...... I never knew that
View Quote

I knew that it was a digital.  I guess I just thought that if they took my money and got a receipt that it went through.  What really sucks is it has been sitting idle since March 23.  Guess I have a new start date with an even longer wait.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#8]
1. just happened to me, my forms were disapproved, I had to submit new ones, and the second one was in "quote" status. I was able to go back in this morning, and enter my password and submit. I think yesterday after I paid, the popup box for the password was blocked and that is where it stood.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top