Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2016 10:41:51 PM EDT
I filed my first form 1 efile today.  After hitting submit I realized I made an error.  On my address I forgot to add my apartment number.   Will this cause a disapproval and if so how soon will I get the news.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing gonna happen, really.  Only thing the address is really used for is mailing out the stamp, and you'll only get a digital copy of it from the efile, so that point is now moot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL I mailed in a form4 a few months ago.. Check "No" under US citizen.. that's getting sent back.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I filed my first form 1 efile today.  After hitting submit I realized I made an error.  On my address I forgot to add my apartment number.   Will this cause a disapproval and if so how soon will I get the news.  Thanks
View Quote

Is e file now possible for non FFL?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top