Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2016 8:54:59 PM EDT
Hey guys, looking for any pics you have of a Noveske 10.5'' SBR with a saker762 or omega attached.

Looking to pick one up next week and I know either will suffice for my needs so I guess it comes down to looks.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey guys, looking for any pics you have of a Noveske 10.5'' SBR with a saker762 or omega attached.

Looking to pick one up next week and I know either will suffice for my needs so I guess it comes down to looks.
Thanks
View Quote

10.5 switchblock with Omega (flat cap & ASR Mount)

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I see I'm not the only 1 with an fde can from SiCo that has discolored.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see I'm not the only 1 with an fde can from SiCo that has discolored.
View Quote

you would be doing it wrong if it wasn't
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#4]
That's before I did any mag dumps with it...you should see it after that All the paint is still there but it's much darker than in the pic. My second FDE Omega looks about like this one and I've only done slow fire with a bolt gun through that one.

I don't expect the finish to stay perfect. I'll just redo the ceracoat on it in while if I have to because I'm set up to do my own.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the pics! Appreciate it! Post up if anyone else has anything good!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine is a Noveske 10.5" CHF barrel with 9.5" Centurion Arms rail and topped with a SiCo Saker 762. Great combo, no reliability issues. Full specs below. I'll try to get some better pictures shortly.

Specs:

Lower parts:

Noveske Gen II lower (chainsaw)
Geissele SD-E trigger
Battle Arms Ambi Safety Selector
Battle Arme EPS
Vltor A5 buffer system
BCM Gunfighter Stock
Magpul MIAD grip
Vickers Sling

Upper Parts:

Vltor MUR1 upper receiver
Rainier Arms NiB BCG
Noveske 10.5" 5.56 CHF barrel w/ gas block
Centurion Arms CMR rail - 9.5"
BCM Mod 4 Charging handle
Magpul Pro BUIS
Aimpoint H1 in ADM mount
X300 Ultra
B5 Grip Stop
SilencerCo 3 port brake MAAD mount
SilencerCo Saker 7.62

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top