Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have original Ati imported mkes.  Both full size and K SBRs and they have been perfect for thousands of rounds. As much as I love the k, I just ordered the rs on the last day of atlantics sale. I'll run it with the skinny handguard and a3 stock and use the old surefire flashlight handguard and fixed a2 on the older mke.  I love these guns!
This just does something for me...
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hate to have to ask, but how hard is it to keep in compliance with 922r using a Zenith gun?
View Quote

Easy:

Mag floor plate ($10 per mag)

Cocking handle ($30)

Handguard ($25)

Trigger ($25)

Sear ($25)

Hammer ($25 + a new hammer strut $10 if you get a non-pinned hammer like the PTR one on hkparts)

That way you can use any stock you want. If you want to use a foreign handguard like a B&T with rails or something there are other easy options like a US trigger box, bolt, or bolt carrier. They're more expensive, though.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hate to have to ask, but how hard is it to keep in compliance with 922r using a Zenith gun?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Cheapest route is to swap out US made rear stock, hand guard, trigger, sear, hammer, and cocking handle.  If you want to use a B&T rear stock, you can add mag floor plates.

Quoted:
Easy:

Mag floor plate ($10 per mag)
Cocking handle ($30)
Handguard ($25)
Trigger ($25)
Sear ($25)
Hammer ($25 + a new hammer strut $10 if you get a non-pinned hammer like the PTR one on hkparts)

That way you can use any stock you want. If you want to use a foreign handguard like a B&T with rails or something there are other easy options like a US trigger box, bolt, or bolt carrier. They're more expensive, though.

That's a lot simpler, AND CHEAPER than I'd expected.  I also (just now) noticed that HKParts.net actually lists the "922r value" for various parts on their product pages.  Very good stuff!  Thanks!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top