Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2016 9:46:04 AM EDT
Ready for my next SBR. Cant find any in stock anywhere. Any leads? Could always go BCM but wanted all colt parts for this build. Already posted WTB on EE.

If I went BCM is the lightweight 11.5 the most accurate model for a stock 6933? Going to keep this rifle KISS with only sling and my GA M4SDK on it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have both the 6933 & BCM
I love both...An Andro upper is also an excellant choice as well.
These people have relativiely good stock
https://www.armsunlimited.com/Colt-s/8889.htm
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted to put together a Colt 733 clone as seen in the movie Heat. I have wanted to build a 733 clone since the first time I saw the movie. I tried to find a C7 upper, matched lower, correct parts etc...but couldn't find them readily available or in stock. I then saw a photo of a Colt R0933 which is basically a flat top 733 so that is what I decided to go with.

As for the upper I went with BCM. Hard to beat BCM really and for $70 more you can add the BCM BCG and a Gunfighter charging handle, best deal going right now so it was a no brainer. I went with the 11.5" Lightweight so it's more or less 'correct' when compared to the 933.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I got a couple EE leads but wondering if I should just but the BCM and be done with it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. I got a couple EE leads but wondering if I should just but the BCM and be done with it.
View Quote

I like Colt and used to always try and buy Colt lowers and uppers, but now I basically buy BCM and not much else. I think you will be very happy with BCM if you can't source a Colt upper.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I like Colt and used to always try and buy Colt lowers and uppers, but now I basically buy BCM and not much else. I think you will be very happy with BCM if you can't source a Colt upper.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GandR Tactical
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus BCM gives you a cool hat when you order stuff from them. It's almost as durable as their uppers, as I e been wearing mine to over a year.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 1:20:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Other than the BCM upper having a bayonet lug, my BCM was nicer than my 6933 upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top