Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2015 1:33:56 PM EDT
I finally have some time to tackle a SBR project.  In the past, I have paper filed Form1s and Form4's against my Nevada C corp.  I now wish to do this through ATF's website as an Eform.

I have to find a local guy here (Las Vegas) to engrave my lower while this is taking place.  

In my past Form1s they have my real name as the applicant under a trade name as the application is made by a Corporation or other business entity (my company) which were approved under the corp.
My past Form4s have my company name only with my signature

My question is a far as Licensee/Permitee - Am I listing me or my company as the licensee/permitee for a SBR build ?  (I will be using a Company Credit card to pay for this)

And why that way or the other way.

Thanks.

ALSO:  There is no caliber designation on my Noveske N4 Gen 2 lower... Do I have to add it (engrave it) to the lower also as part of my eForm1 ?

MODS: I'm moving this to General Class 3 - Thanks
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top