Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2015 9:19:38 PM EDT
Just picked up the pistol and I am trying to find the 922R SBR kit . Seems like most places are out of stock(no pun intended). Anybody have a line on a good place to grab one?

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just picked up the pistol and I am trying to find the 922R SBR kit . Seems like most places are out of stock(no pun intended). Anybody have a line on a good place to grab one?

thanks in advance
View Quote

Best bet, find a preorder and jump in line.... Or overpay on gunbroker or ebay
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep. Jump in a preorder line. Unless something changes the wait for the kit will be 4-5 months about the same as your form 1 unless you are doing CLEO sign off on individual form 1.

Kvar for example seems to be shipping some kits now to people who preordered mid July.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks in advance

Sadly these are your only two options at the moment. I bit the bullet and got one from gunbroker as my form 1 was already approved and I couldn't wait any longer.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
anybody had luck with contacting CZ USA directly?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I called a local CZ dealer and got one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Or you could just go with an adapter and put on a standard AR stock until things settle down a bit.  Except for the folding part it works very well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
anybody had luck with contacting CZ USA directly?
View Quote

Go to the CZ-USA site and get on the email notification list. They have had a few 100 kits available in the past couple of weeks. I was able to score one this way.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine a couple weeks ago from CZUSA website. signed up for email notification when they were back in stock, took about 4 months. They had around 300 or so units and only could buy one per address. the folding stock is worth it IMO.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Check the CZ store 3 times a day if possible, that's how I got one, a lot of the people contacted when in stock missed out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I got mine a couple weeks ago from CZUSA website. signed up for email notification when they were back in stock, took about 4 months. They had around 300 or so units and only could buy one per address. the folding stock is worth it IMO.
View Quote

CZ's in stock email notifications are sent out in the order they were received, so if you sign up now there's a chance you're several thousand places in line and won't get a notification in the next few cycles. Load up the product page on your phone and refresh it every time you take it out of your pocket.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

CZ's in stock email notifications are sent out in the order they were received, so if you sign up now there's a chance you're several thousand places in line and won't get a notification in the next few cycles. Load up the product page on your phone and refresh it every time you take it out of your pocket.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did not know that, I guess I got lucky being able to buy mine.
I thought it was just a mass email to everyone, and first come first serve!
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Or you could just go with an adapter and put on a standard AR stock until things settle down a bit.  Except for the folding part it works very well.
View Quote

Did that with my MPX until I got the folder, still waiting on the Tele.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top