Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2015 9:28:14 PM EDT
Almost there on both. PS90 needs muzzle brake (gets here Tues.). The 300blkout AR needs Mega to get going and release the 7" wedge lock handguard, and I need to pickup an adjustable gas block.

Surefire Mini Monster put in place to see how it would look, brake get here tues.

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
PS90 looks beast. Nice guns for sure.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#2]
why not run the 300blk with the gas block that's already on there?  I have 3 300blk guns, 1 with an adjustable gas block, but all 3 function just fine with subs and supers without any adjustments.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

why not run the 300blk with the gas block that's already on there?  I have 3 300blk guns, 1 with an adjustable gas block, but all 3 function just fine with subs and supers without any adjustments.
View Quote
I am a bit worried with the short buffer tube/bolt carrier buffer combo, I'll have limited adjustability if I have any cycling issues. You think my worries are unfounded?

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am a bit worried with the short buffer tube/bolt carrier buffer combo, I'll have limited adjustability if I have any cycling issues. You think my worries are unfounded?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I put an adjustable block on my 8" .300 with a standard buffer, and tuned it to just lock back with subs, unsuppressed.  Turns out that setting is wide open.
Suppressed, with supers, it will ding the case mouth a bit on the brass deflector, but it's not violent.

I wanted to be sure it would run with any ammo, suppressed or unsuppressed.

And I think I'll have a Ps90 SBR at some point...
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:09:15 PM EDT
[#5]
you should have no issues with the 300 blk without an adjustable gas block , even with the short buffer tube.   i've been running an 8.2" barreled 300 blk upper on a lower with an nea ccs stock for a while now and have had no problems with a can or without.  i would prob keep the pinned gas block with the barrel.

the ps90 is pretty bad ass.   i think i'll have to have one of those also.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Who made your PS90 receiver?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys for the info on the gas block.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Got it off gunbroker, made by a company called Imperial Arms. I don't see one one there at the moment but the show up often. Very nice guy, gunbroker name Primussucks.

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#10]
PS90 complete

Link Posted: 10/15/2015 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#11]
stabby
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Having never shot a PS90, how's the eye relief at that optic height?
View All Quotes
It's perfect. I hold it naturally, cheek weld and my eye is exactly at the height of the centered Dot in the RMR. This billet receivers were specifically designed to be perfect for lower 1/3 co-witness optics.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's perfect. I hold it naturally, cheek weld and my eye is exactly at the height of the centered Dot in the RMR. This billet receivers were specifically designed to be perfect for lower 1/3 co-witness optics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Awesome
I'm curious if you could fit a dbal underneath/in front of that RMR
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Got it off gunbroker, made by a company called Imperial Arms. I don't see one one there at the moment but the show up often. Very nice guy, gunbroker name Primussucks.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#16]
loving the ps90, can you reach that light to run it momentary with your thumb??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top