Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2015 8:22:28 PM EDT
I got my first SBR stamp back today. 114 days from submission to receipt. When I submitted they were running 70 days

-Spartan Billet Receiver
-Splinta Precision 8" 300 Blk Barrel
-Crosshill Technologies XSR2 Side Charging Upper
-Crosshill Technologies Ridge-Back Handguards 7.2"
-Hogue Stock
-Aimpoint Comp M3
-Yankee Hill Q.D. Phantom Brake
-Geiselle Dynamic Enhanced Trigger
-Badass 45 deg ambi safety
-JBO Lower Parts Kit
-KNS pins
-Hogue Beavertail Grip
-Crosshill Technology gas tube and micro gas block

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.
Do want!
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! I just got my first one back a few weeks ago...very exciting. Already filing a second one
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#3]
looks awesome.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks awesome! I love two tone guns like that.

Just out of curiosity how much does it weigh w/ suppressor and fully loaded mag?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Well to answer that question I will first have to purchase or reload some 300 Blk ammo lol. I will let you know
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I finally got around to shooting this one today. I'm in love!!!! It cycled flawlessly with Gemtech subsonic ammo, was quiet and one of the best triggers I have ever used. No gas in the face at all, I contribute that to it being a side charger. I am thrilled with this one and need to stock up on ammo and start reloading as well because I can see this being the one I constantly grab to do some backyard critter elimination.

Link Posted: 10/14/2015 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#7]
That is awesome!

It's great when you have a gun that works flawlessly.  It's so much better when said gun also looks amazing.

Great job on that one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top