Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2015 10:25:24 AM EDT
For those that have SBRd their MPXs where did you engrave and who did you use?  I have always used Ident but I've read they're taking a long time to return lowers. Also I'm thinking magwell as a location since there is not a lot of real estate.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sending mine off to Veritas Machining.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I use Tarheel State Firearms for all my engraving. They have a fast turnaround time and their machine does a really good job!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use Tarheel State Firearms for all my engraving. They have a fast turnaround time and their machine does a really good job!!
View Quote

I just used them for a Form 1 suppressor.  Mailed it to them on a Thursday, got it back the following Wednesday.  I messed up on the order, put the wrong info in for engraving, contacted them, excellent communications, got my tube back with the correct info engraved.  And to top it off, their prices are some of the lowest.  I'll be using them from here on out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm sending mine off to Veritas Machining.
View Quote

I used them on one of my SBRs and was very pleased.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Planning on using them for my MPX because I've heard they can engrave under the trigger guard even if it's integrated like on the MPX.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top