Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2015 10:27:37 PM EDT
I was googling stock options for my scorpion since my form 1 was recently approved and found k-var has them where you can pre-order so I got one. Hopefully that means soon!

https://www.k-var.com/shop/CZ-SBR/922-SCORPIONKIT.html

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Var first had them up for preorder back in mid July for twenty bucks off, which is when I put in mine with them. They then showed the kits as "sold out" for quite a while. I guess they found out they are getting more from CZ... or they decided to just reopen the preorders at regular price.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw the k-var kit and clearly jumped on the bandwagon a little late. So I decided to contact k-var directly about the stock kit and they were nice enough to let me order one. And this happened last week
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw the k-var kit and clearly jumped on the bandwagon a little late. So I decided to contact k-var directly about the stock kit and they were nice enough to let me order one. And this happened last week
View Quote

Did they say when they expected them?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did they give you the $20 off?
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When they initially posted them for sale I think they were saying late August... but all CZ has said is "late summer", no solid dates have been released yet to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did not give me the $20 off, nor did they say when to expect it. But I didn't ask either, I was just happy to get my name on the list to wait in line
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Late August, early September is the line repeated by CZ on facebook and instagram.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Kvar says the same for their pre-orders: Late August, early September.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#9]
If you are .mil, FF, EMS, LEO contact CZ and you can pre-order at their first responder price. It is in the big thread.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Called kvar yesterday to give them a replacement cc number since the one I ordered the kit with had fraud on it.  Great customer service by the way!  He said he heard they were expected to receive the kits next week and there would be enough to fill all the backorders.  So we'll see if he's right.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Called kvar yesterday to give them a replacement cc number since the one I ordered the kit with had fraud on it.  Great customer service by the way!  He said he heard they were expected to receive the kits next week and there would be enough to fill all the backorders.  So we'll see if he's right.
View Quote

I hope he's right because I would love to get my kit... This year
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#12]
NEXT WEEK?! OMG YES!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]
End of this month would be nice, but my doubt gland is tingling.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you are .mil, FF, EMS, LEO contact CZ and you can pre-order at their first responder price. It is in the big thread.
View Quote

What is the first responder price?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#15]
did he they get the kits?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

No idea call them
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#17]
I tried emailing their parts division, to ask about compliance parts w/o the stock.

I got tired of waiting & machined my own rear trunion.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No idea call them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea call them

Delayed to Sept.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Delayed to Sept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea call them

Delayed to Sept.

That blows
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Well shit I've had my stamp back for a month waiting on that kit, I don't even shoot the damn thing anymore.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#21]
CZ did say late summer (August / September)... so they technically aren't late yet.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#22]
And Sept. starts next week, so it's not like they said next year!

Still waiting on my LGS to get a Scorpion for me - looking forward to it.

Bob S.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top