Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2015 1:21:46 PM EDT
i filed my sbr paperwork, so thats done...... and when i get my stamp back, i know i have to get the trust information engraved onto the receiver....so were good there... but.. what parts do i need to convert a sig pm400 pistol to a sbr????    i know i need a new buffer tube.... but what kind?  milspec, or commercial??

all i need is the following.. correct?
1. new buffer tube...
2. stock of my choosing

do i need a commercial, or a milspec buffer tube????    this is what i am confused about.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

i filed my sbr paperwork, so thats done...... and when i get my stamp back, i know i have to get the trust information engraved onto the receiver....so were good there... but.. what parts do i need to convert a sig pm400 pistol to a sbr????    i know i need a new buffer tube.... but what kind?  milspec, or commercial??

1. new buffer tube...

2. stock of my choosing

do i need a commercial, or a milspec buffer tube????    this is what i am confused about.
View Quote
Mil-specs are 1.185   ... . Commercials are 1.170 OD at the threads

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Threads are the same for Mil-Spec and Commercial.

I'd buy this, and sell what I had left over on the EE.

Link
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

1. new buffer tube...
2. stock of my choosing

View Quote

Depends on the stock you want to use...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top