Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 10:13:39 PM EDT
I've tried about 3 times in the past week to file a form 1, and every time i click finish after uploading my trust, it takes me back to the home screen, and nothing is saved. anybody have this problem?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I had issues with explorer a few weeks ago inputing info,Had to use Firefox.
I still couldnt get it to save my info so had to complete my info in one session.
The govt. at its finest
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I spoke to a dealer today, and he said the E-file was done.  Apparently, it was too easy for people to complete complete their applications.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I spoke to a dealer today, and he said the E-file was done.  Apparently, it was too easy for people to complete complete their applications.
View Quote

Hmmmm..... gotta love info from "dealers"
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a browser problem, I had the same issues and ended up downloading Firefox which worked except for making payment.  I had to use my IPhone to make the payment....
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I did a form 1 the other night and it took 4 browsers over two computers and 2.5hrs to complete the damn thing. Still easier than dealing with the VA.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did a form 1 the other night and it took 4 browsers over two computers and 2.5hrs to complete the damn thing. Still easier than dealing with the VA.
View Quote

Exactly.  When the Govt. doesn't want you to have something that you have a right too, they can make it really difficult...
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I did one last weekend and had the same problem as well. Keep hacking away at it and eventually it'll work. I used Firefox as IE wouldn't even let me log in.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I did one last weekend and had the same problem as well. Keep hacking away at it and eventually it'll work. I used Firefox as IE wouldn't even let me log in.
View Quote

For me it was IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Pain in my ass.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

same here, NONE would work, so i just went with paper....mailed it out yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Took me 3 hours to F1 an sbr today. Had to attach my trust 7 times. 4 java errors that forced me to close the site and login again...several attempts to pay. Even the confirmation was actually an error message!

But it shows pending...
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Took me 3 hours to F1 an sbr today. Had to attach my trust 7 times. 4 java errors that forced me to close the site and login again...several attempts to pay. Even the confirmation was actually an error message!

But it shows pending...
View Quote

isolated incident .

Same for me a week ago filing 2. Took me 1.5 hours to wrestle through the errors after giving up the previous day's attempt.
But, at least we are paying $200.00 each time.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Filled out a F1 last night and was having issues with IE, specifically logging in.

Once I added the URL to the list of sites to run in comparability mode it worked like a champ, including the payment portion.

YMMV
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I battled that site for hours with my first SBR..  I ended up using Chrome and waited until after midnight assuming traffic would be way down and it finally worked for me.

Gov efficiency at its finest, i don't even want to guess what that pos site cost taxpayers..

Link Posted: 7/12/2015 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Took me the entire last week to fill out my form 1
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I put in an Efile form 1 this afternoon. Zero problems.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 4:53:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Man this thread doesn't give me hope I haven't done a form 1 before so when I do it I really hope it goes ok.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Man this thread doesn't give me hope I haven't done a form 1 before so when I do it I really hope it goes ok.
View Quote

hence why i just went with paper and ink, sure it takes another minute and a half to double check to make sure everything is in duplicate, printed front and back blah blah, but i tried for almost a week on efile as others have, and no avail. like the chinese proverb says, "the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now" don't waste time...
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

hence why i just went with paper and ink, sure it takes another minute and a half to double check to make sure everything is in duplicate, printed front and back blah blah, but i tried for almost a week on efile as others have, and no avail. like the chinese proverb says, "the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now" don't waste time...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right..  I've read it takes months longer the the efile.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#19]
only major issues I had was the payment section. Switched browsers a few times and it worked on the 3-4th try.

the site needs major work though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I haven't found a government website that doesn't need work
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I was able to use the eforms site Saturday, Sunday, and today without issues. It was just running sort of slow.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:46:24 AM EDT
[#22]
I did 99% of my form 1 Lastnight on my iPhone but I can't figure out how to upload my trust. So tried my computer and I can't even get it to let me to log in. IE 11 so I guess I'll try chrome and go from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top