Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2015 11:27:42 AM EDT
Checked my Form 1 which I submitted yesterday and the Trade Name on my form is listed as my first name whereas on the application it shows the trust name. Anyone seen this before?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Well it should be denied around Halloween then. lol.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The good news is that if (when) you get a DISAPPROVED, you should just be able to re-apply then email Ted Clutter with the old and new form numbers and get it fairly quickly.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Submit another one right now.

Can't have too many...

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Submit another one right now.

Can't have too many...

View Quote

Next will be a Form 4. lol.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#6]
i fill both out each time and have not been denied
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:54:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I had an acute attack of neuro-feces when I filled-out & e-filed my latest Form 1 a few months ago and made a scrivener's error. (put the trust name where the original receiver manufacturer's name should have been)

3-days later, I received a polite e-mail from an examiner asking me if I meant to do what I did. When I quickly responded "NO!" , they asked for the accurate info, corrected it themselves, and it went through with no further issues albeit 100 days later.

Hopefully you will be extended the same courtesy.

MkeN.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Crap.  I just checked my forms and the application (box 3b) has my trust name but signature (box 8) has my full name.  Guess I didn't realize that when I submitted them.  Not sure if I should have put the trust name there or assigned myself as a trustee/grantor??

No sense in worrying about it now.  Just wait for the email I suppose.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yours is as it should be. 3b is the applicant (your trust). 8 is the signature of the representative (you) and is populated according to how you filled out your profile when you signed up, or if you edited it.

If you filled in the Title field, with something like Trustee, that would also show up in 8...like this:

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/EFORMS/17E08954-75D5-4975-9CF1-A84A9BC93320_zpsigqizcuc.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crap.  I just checked my forms and the application (box 3b) has my trust name but signature (box 8) has my full name.  Guess I didn't realize that when I submitted them.  Not sure if I should have put the trust name there or assigned myself as a trustee/grantor??

No sense in worrying about it now.  Just wait for the email I suppose.  

Yours is as it should be. 3b is the applicant (your trust). 8 is the signature of the representative (you) and is populated according to how you filled out your profile when you signed up, or if you edited it.

If you filled in the Title field, with something like Trustee, that would also show up in 8...like this:

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/EFORMS/17E08954-75D5-4975-9CF1-A84A9BC93320_zpsigqizcuc.jpg

Ok.  Thanks for clarifying.  I wasn't sure how picky they would be and if it needed to be designated as "trustee" next to my signature.  Obviously, if the trust is evaluated then it would state that I am in fact a trustee.  

I appreciate the satisfaction.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top