Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2015 9:18:12 AM EDT
Anyone have them in stock?  I want a one with an F marked front sight block.  PSA is out of stock.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Those are nice but it's hard to pay that when PSA has the same thing for $269 but they went out of stock a couple days ago.  If I get antsy I may buy the LMT.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Those are nice but it's hard to pay that when PSA has the same thing for $269 but they went out of stock a couple days ago.  If I get antsy I may buy the LMT.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They are worth the money, but if you're on a budget there is a dealer on the EE that sells complete 10.5 uppers for pretty cheap if you want to go that route.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]

They use BA barrels and are a good deal.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have the PSA 105 CHF and it is fantastic i payed 329 Plus shipping but have since seen them as low as 299 with free shipping.I would suggest waiting for them to come back in stock it useually doesn't take long.Like i said fantistic upper.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Who is BA?  And it was your SBR that inspired my build.  I'm going to build one just like it.  I pick up a RRA lower to F1.  I'm hoping to get a batch approval when they approve my Scorpion evo SBR.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Who is BA?  And it was your SBR that inspired my build.  I'm going to build one just like it.  I pick up a RRA lower to F1.  I'm hoping to get a batch approval when they apposed my Scorpion evo SBR.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is BA?  And it was your SBR that inspired my build.  I'm going to build one just like it.  I pick up a RRA lower to F1.  I'm hoping to get a batch approval when they apposed my Scorpion evo SBR.

BA is Ballistic Advantage. They make great quality barrels, especially at their price point. I have one on my SBR.

And that's awesome.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#9]
The PSA are great. But the Radical Uppers are not bad either.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I say wait for the PSA 10.5 chf on sale 269~299...

I have two of them now to take the abuse of my LMT.

The PSA have handled every kind of brass case to steel i throw at them without a hicup.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#11]
i would keep an eye out for a PSA deal. they can be had if you just keep looking. i picked up this one a couple months ago. No hand guard, BCG, or CH but i picked those up pretty cheap.

PSA 10.5" 5.56 NATO 1/7 Nitride Upper (No Handguards) - without BCG or CH
$179.99

Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
$179.99

i will add that i have a nice piston upper for my SBR but wanted a cheaper one with a FSP that i can use as a "beater" with just iron sights and it has fit the bill. this one has eaten everything i put in it with no problems and i abuse the crap out of it.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#12]
edit...

Thought you were looking for just the barrel.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
edit...

Thought you were looking for just the barrel.

View Quote

I can do either.  How do you get the 10% off?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Del-ton  has 11.5"uppers with f marked front site bases installed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#15]
O.P , I would wait on the P.S.A 10.5 CHF upper, it is ported correctly and top notch quality.  Mine runs like a top suppressed and unsuppressed and can probably shoot under moa if I sat down to an accuracy session.
" />
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#16]
the andro uppers are awesome.

love mine
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I started a thread about our experiences with M4 and that includes the PSA uppers. We've had zero issues with them. The units that we are using are the CHF units made under contract from FN. Some of ours getting close to the 15,000 round mark and again, no issues at all.

These are in our secondary vault and will slowly rotated into the everyday range inventory. We will be ordering another twenty units when we catch up on other platforms. They are all select-fire weapons with PSA uppers in 12" or 10.5" and function flawlessly with H-buffers.  

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:33:18 PM EDT
[#18]
The psa 12" is the best upper I have ever owned.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I started a thread about our experiences with M4 and that includes the PSA uppers. We've had zero issues with them. The units that we are using are the CHF units made under contract from FN. Some of ours getting close to the 15,000 round mark and again, no issues at all.

These are in our secondary vault and will slowly rotated into the everyday range inventory. We will be ordering another twenty units when we catch up on other platforms. They are all select-fire weapons with PSA uppers in 12" or 10.5" and function flawlessly with H-buffers.  

http://i.imgur.com/zNiL4oi.jpg
View Quote

Noice!

Since we're posting pics now, here's a 10.5 Andro Corp upper...

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Andro Corp is worth it X2

" />
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:18:16 AM EDT
[#21]
I have a 10.5 Aero Precision upper with a Ballistic Advantage barrel and it's been awesome. No issues whatsoever. I'd prefer to have a chrome lined barrel in it but QPQ (melonite) has its surface hardening advantages, so it's really nothing to even worry about. Just not clone correct.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Here is my other 10.5.  It has a Rainier Arms Select barrel with an SLR Rifleworks adjustable gas block.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
i would keep an eye out for a PSA deal. they can be had if you just keep looking. i picked up this one a couple months ago. No hand guard, BCG, or CH but i picked those up pretty cheap.

$179.99

$179.99

i will add that i have a nice piston upper for my SBR but wanted a cheaper one with a FSP that i can use as a "beater" with just iron sights and it has fit the bill. this one has eaten everything i put in it with no problems and i abuse the crap out of it.

View Quote

I just picked 2 of these up 2 days ago for $179 with the hand guards, no BCG or CH.

I read in the reviews that the barrels are made by FN so that is a major relief for me.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:16:04 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't believe the standard PSA barrels are made by FN.  If they are, the barreled PSA uppers would be the best deal you could get.  I have a PSA barreled stainless Freedom 16in upper and its a very nice upper and the accuracy was an added bonus.

Quoted:

I just picked 2 of these up 2 days ago for $179 with the hand guards, no BCG or CH.

I read in the reviews that the barrels are made by FN so that is a major relief for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$179.99

$179.99

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:23:20 AM EDT
[#25]
10.5...meh. 10.3 is the master race.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/zNiL4oi.jpg
View Quote

Good to hear. I always figured the PSA chf/ premium uppers on par with any top quality upper from my experiences  with them. Nice to see actual proof.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#27]
10.5 PSA here. Not a hiccup in the first 300 rds.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
the andro uppers are awesome.

love mine
View Quote

Me too!
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Love my AndroCorp.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
10.5...meh. 10.3 is the master race.
View Quote

-.200 just makes for a slower round down range
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#31]
I went ahead and ordered a couple 10.5" Ballistic Advantage barrels.  They had really good reviews and it was a good deal at 10% off and the extensions are NiB coated which will be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top