Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2015 1:52:54 AM EDT
I finally got out today to test fire 2 SBR's that I built several months ago. (Been laid up with a broken heel & complications related to) The 8"  300 Blk ran like a dream.  Loud but in a good way. (Mailed the Form4 for the Saker762 today) The 12.5" 308 did not cycle. It extracted the rounds but I had to cycle the charging handle each time to chamber a new round. I have a fixed rifle stock on it with the standard spring & buffer for that stock. I didn't have a table and was shooting out of the back of a truck so I could do much trouble shooting. What would be some thing for me to look for the ned time out. Ammo was the only thing available, Russian steel case. I also had a 7.5"  223 Wylde shooting steel case also that did not cycle on my Sendra RR. Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Try changing out to a lighter spring and buffer. Trial and error my friend. I typically bring a ton of spare parts when I got out the range to what runs or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top