Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2015 6:30:54 PM EDT
My 7.5" Radical Firearms barrel came loose from the barrel extension when I tried to change the flash hider so I ordered a Bravo Co 11.5" hammer forged barrel and an SLR Rifleworks 10" Solo rail and put a VG6 Epsilon brake on it.  It is much more balanced feeling.

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good. Radical Firearms must have done something wrong if the barrel extension came loose.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it a lot better but I'm a big slr fan. Did you send that barrel back? Barrel extension should never come loose from the torque it takes to remove a fh.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it a lot better but I'm a big slr fan. Did you send that barrel back? Barrel extension should never come loose from the torque it takes to remove a fh.
View Quote

Not yet but I will as soon as I can find the invoice number
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks good. Radical Firearms must have done something wrong if the barrel extension came loose.
View Quote

And I just ordered a 16" barrel from them.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck  I have a 10.5" barrel from them also.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I dunno. Do you?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought an 8.5" 300 BLK barrel from them. When was your barrel purchased? I know they had issues with QC at the beginning of the year.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just bought an 8.5" 300 BLK barrel from them. When was your barrel purchased? I know they had issues with QC at the beginning of the year.
View Quote

I bought it Dec 2014
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I bought it Dec 2014
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought it Dec 2014

Definitely in that bad batch then. I am hoping I dont have an issue as I only bought the barrel without a flash hider. Going to add my own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top