Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2015 9:23:24 PM EDT

Wondering if anyone has an idea of how reliable these uppers are? I know the BCG/barrel are more important but I just want to make sure this will work and work well if it's my only SBR. Dont have the $$ for anything super special these days so I'm trying to pinch some pennies for a good barrel and a good BCG.

I know this has been talked about (briefly as far as I can tell). If someone has a link to a thread that would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wondering if anyone has an idea of how reliable these uppers are? I know the BCG/barrel are more important but I just want to make sure this will work and work well if it's my only SBR. Dont have the $$ for anything super special these days so I'm trying to pinch some pennies for a good barrel and a good BCG.

I know this has been talked about (briefly as far as I can tell). If someone has a link to a thread that would be much appreciated.
View Quote

If its in spec and fits your lower... your good to go. That goes for any receiver set. I haven't heard of any problems with Anderson uppers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

If its in spec and fits your lower... your good to go. That goes for any receiver set. I haven't heard of any problems with Anderson uppers.
View Quote
I thought so.. just wanted to make sure. Much appreciated!

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I am using a lightweight stripped Anderson upper on my dedicated .22 upper. Also used a stripped A3 Anderson upper for a .300blk build.  No problems at all.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an SBR built on Anderson receivers. Shoots as nicely as any other AR15.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 11:17:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I used an Anderson upper on my SBR, haven't had any issues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top