Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2015 5:23:15 PM EDT
11.5" KAC SR-30 Upper on a factory SR-15 E3 Mod1 Lower. Pending an Omega for full time duty

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it's ok I guess...

Very nice!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW!!! thats sweet
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
yes I am pumped about this one as it also threw me into reloading. I am deciding on an optic still but leaning towards the Trijicon TR24. I have a small piece of property that offers whitetail hunting where the shoots are between 50-100 yards. Which will be more than ideal for both supersonic, and should i decide to get into it, subsonic (Lehigh Defense) loads.

ETA: [goloud]....
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:44:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes I am pumped about this one as it also threw me into reloading. I am deciding on an optic still but leaning towards the Trijicon TR24. I have a small piece of property that offers whitetail hunting where the shoots are between 50-100 yards. Which will be more than ideal for both supersonic, and should i decide to get into it, subsonic (Lehigh Defense) loads.

View Quote

You are going to start seeing some great deals on the TR24 with the new Accupower line coming out. I think DSG has the post/red triangle version for $699 mount included right now. I think it's a good choice for your new baby. There are better choices, but you are going to pay almost twice as much.

It's almost too beautiful to shoot. Like fine art. Nice work brother!
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You are going to start seeing some great deals on the TR24 with the new Accupower line coming out. I think DSG has the post/red triangle version for $699 mount included right now. I think it's a good choice for your new baby. There are better choices, but you are going to pay almost twice as much.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saw the TR25 1x6 and now i am torn will report back end of June early July on the completed configuration result
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Beautiful gun indeed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Very nice. I'm waiting on my F1 to come back to I can do a similar setup though SR-15 CQB.

Hard to beat the full KAC combo.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#8]
that's too sexy..... and I like everything about it except the muzzle device.... Is it just me or is it 2 inches long?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
that's too sexy..... and I like everything about it except the muzzle device.... Is it just me or is it 2 inches long?
View Quote

Yeah that is KAC's QD mount and it is more like 2.5" but have not measured it. It will be coming off though for an ASR mount, I plan to run an Omega full time super & subs

ETA: Confirmed KAC QD Mount 3.06" / 5.9oz
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:10:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Very nice. I'm waiting on my F1 to come back to I can do a similar setup though SR-15 CQB.

View Quote

Are you going to have the 3.1 or 4(key mod) rail system? How do you feel about the new 4(m-lok) rail system?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#11]
im hating you right now..

but super nice rifle!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah that is KAC's QD mount and it is more like 2.5" but have not measured it. It will be coming off though for an ASR mount, I plan to run an Omega full time super & subs

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a long qd mount. Hope you like the omega.... I'm contemplating getting another rifle can but I already have 51t's on my rifles, my bro uses a m4-2000 and I use a 762sdn6. So would hate to swap platforms and have to designate some rifles to AAC and others to sico. Might try the saker since they make an option of using the 51t
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Are you going to have the 3.1 or 4(key mod) rail system? How do you feel about the new 4(m-lok) rail system?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got a 3.1 on there now but the MLOK 4 is looking very appetizing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Doesn't get a whole lot better then that in the SBR world IMO.

Very nice OP, enjoy it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am interested in the rail weight but the idea that KAC is changing out the SOPMOD & A2 for an MOE stock & grip (A2 fanboy) is weird but i get it with the MLOK being magpul and all. Id grab a rail alone if it was at or lighter than the URX4 keymod, doubtful though.

Link Posted: 6/10/2015 11:42:32 PM EDT
[#16]
What makes you think MLOK would be heavier? HINT: it isn't...
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What makes you think MLOK would be heavier? HINT: it isn't...
View Quote

well don't be a tease, details man, details! how much less does it weigh than the keymod rails to respective lengths?

eta: grammar
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top