Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2015 2:29:27 AM EDT
So I completed a form 1 with a picture, Sheriffs signature, filled out and triple checked. I also filled out the separate form certifying myself as a U.S. Citizen. I'm all set to mail my forms and fingerprints to West Virginia with my $200 check. And now I come across an updated Form 1 on the ATF website that shows it was revised in 2014, has a spot on the form 1 that includes the citizen certification, and asks that the form be mailed to Atlanta, GA.

Do I need to re-do the entire form then and send it to Atlanta rather than WV?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
No. Either way is acceptable. You will know it is submitted when your check is cashed/cleared.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I would just send it all to the new address.  It should be fine.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Use whichever one you want, and send it to the address on the form.

The new one doesn't require the 5330.20, as the questions have been added to the F1. Additionally, the new one allows for payment by credit card, which is my guess as to why it goes to GA.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I just sent mine in definitely like the credit card option since I just sent in 2 form 4s for 2 new cans.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Mailed mine in and my check was cashed. Next question...is there any way of knowing whether you filled out your paperwork correctly and just have to wait? Would they reject it immediately if your forms weren't filled out correctly?
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top