Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 77
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mine was submitted the same day, approved 8/18.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today is a good day. Just received the email.

Form1
Submitted 2/26
Approved 8/19

You Suck.......................

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 4:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Jerk

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today is a good day. Just received the email.

Form1
Submitted 2/26
Approved 8/19

Jerk

Eh, precious little to brag about lately so when the opportunity strikes...

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Form 1 Paper Trust

Mailed: 2/11
Cashed: 2/17
Approved: 8/4
Received:8/20

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Submitted 2/26
Approved 8/19

whee!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I e-filed on April 5 for my second SBR stamp.  Still waiting.............
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I e-filed on April 5 for my second SBR stamp.  Still waiting.............
View Quote

Likely 1-2 more months for you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Efile

Trust

Filed 03/08/2016

Approved 08/22/2016
View Quote
Nice! This gives me some hope for my 3/9
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016

Getting close! I have a 3/15
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016
View Quote

Oh hell yeah. Finally getting to March.

Anybody know wtf is up with form 4s? Do they usually take longer? I had one from Feb and still no word.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:43:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016
View Quote

Ahhh I efiled with my trust an SBR 03/06/2016 man its gotta be getting close. I paper filed for a suppressor I think a month or two after that so its going to be awhile on that or maybe they'll batch them. Woot, woot!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016
View Quote

Filed same day as me. C'mon baby!!!

Guess I should check my junkmail. What addresses are they coming from? Maybe i can just add it to my safe list
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:41:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Efile sbr Form1 trust          3-4
Approved                 today 8-22    
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#14]
eform 1, trust, SBS submitted 3/6/16, approved 8/22/16,  169 days

my first form 1, trust, sbr was submitted 2/15, approved 7/26, 161 days

a 9 day increase over the 2.5 weeks difference between submissions
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/01/2016
Approved 08/23/2016

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Guess I should check my junkmail. What addresses are they coming from? Maybe i can just add it to my safe list
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:43:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
2 paper form 1's on trust. Submitted 1/5. One kicked back 2-3 weeks later, corrected and resubmitted immediately. 1 stamp approved 6/16, received 6/25. Hoping for second within a month.
View Quote

Mailed corrected form on 2-8 actually. Approved 8-10, recieved 8-22
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved
Apparently I left the reason for making blank. I haven't been this pissed in a long time!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Eform 1
Trust
Submitted 3/7/16
Approved 8/22/16
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ahhh I efiled with my trust an SBR 03/06/2016 man its gotta be getting close. I paper filed for a suppressor I think a month or two after that so its going to be awhile on that or maybe they'll batch them. Woot, woot!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Efile
Trust
Filed 03/08/2016
Approved 08/22/2016

They don't batch paper forms, only eforms (they can see what else you have submitted quickly).
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved
Apparently I left the reason for making blank. I haven't been this pissed in a long time!
View Quote

did you not follow any of the Eform 1 guides?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

Oh I did. I clearly remember putting "All lawful purposes". I went back and checked my eform and in big red letters it said Purpose for making blank. I have no idea how I missed it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Wow that was unexpected

Efile form 1

Submitted 3/9

Approved 8/23
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#24]

still waiting

3/11/16 efile form 1  

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#25]
submitted form 1 trust SBR 3/9/2016
approved 8/23/2016

had another form 1 trust SBR submitted 3/25 that hasn't come yet, so waiting for that last one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:00:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh I did. I clearly remember putting "All lawful purposes". I went back and checked my eform and in big red letters it said Purpose for making blank. I have no idea how I missed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

I thought you couldn't even submit it with the red flags
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

You gonna email Ted for Shit's and Giggle's ?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Lots of approvals for dates after mine what the heck. I'm guessing that's not to abnormal. Man I sti need to send the barrel to adco to get cut down. Guess I'll do that this weekend.

I did find out my wife is pregnant today though with the third child. Well the pee stick says so anyway.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

I had one disapproved so I can understand how that feels, all that waiting! Took them several months to refund me. I resubmit  immediately there are ways to get this fixed quickly. Do some research online and there is some information out there on how.
Mine was disapproved because there was more than one option for 300blk. I figured the more information the better and boy was I wrong.
I believe I had put 300blk should of put 300 not .300 not 300 AAC not 300blk and so on. I have learned that every single thing you send to print or scan copy even when sending them 2 copy's for a form 20 you copy those. Look over it very carefully maybe get someone else to look at it. It's not what you think is correct it's what someone wants and even they don't always agree. It can be very  frustrating at times.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

who is ted?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Delete
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry for the double post my tablet got hung while you guys were talking.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

Resubmit it you will have to pay again but they will  eventually refund you for the first one. But yes you can email Ted with the corrections, be nice and don't worry who screwed it up. He should be able to help you, they can get you approved pretty quickly if they see you already went through the wait.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Resubmit it you will have to pay again but they will  eventually refund you for the first one. But yes you can email Ted with the corrections, be nice and don't worry who screwed it up. He should be able to help you, they can get you approved pretty quickly if they see you already went through the wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, I don't think it works that way anymore in this post-41f world we're living in.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#35]
There's no way to expedite forms now, think they quit doing this early in June. I think there are a few threads about it from a few months ago. If you have to resubmit you will have to follow the new guidelines.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:28:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This.

You can't resubmit the eForm, as the Form 1 is no longer available. A month or two before 41F went into effect they stop fast-tracking resubmissions due to volume. They did try to go through an Disapprove as many as they could that had errors, but I'm sure they didn't get them all.

The only option now is to paper file with prints and photos, and get in the back of the line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's no way to expedite forms now, think they quit doing this early in June. I think there are a few threads about it from a few months ago. If you have to resubmit you will have to follow the new guidelines.

This.

You can't resubmit the eForm, as the Form 1 is no longer available. A month or two before 41F went into effect they stop fast-tracking resubmissions due to volume. They did try to go through an Disapprove as many as they could that had errors, but I'm sure they didn't get them all.

The only option now is to paper file with prints and photos, and get in the back of the line.

Good info this is correct, I forgot about the 41F. So I guess no more fast tracking. I assume for the foreseeable future any mistakes under new rules you may be able to correct info by paper/mail. Similar to how it was done without eform.

Form 4  February/Pendin
Form 1  June/Pending
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good info this is correct, I forgot about the 41F. So I guess no more fast tracking. I assume for the foreseeable future any mistakes under new rules you may be able to correct info by paper/mail. Similar to how it was done without eform.

Form 4  February/Pendin
Form 1  June/Pending
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Form 4  February/Pendin
Form 1  June/Pending

I don't think that is even possible. With eforms they can pull up submissions really quick, versus paper forms where they have to dig through stacks on multiple examiner's desk's. Basically if you screw up and get denied from here on out, you must resubmit with a new payment and wait for the denied form's payment to be refunded.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't think that is even possible. With eforms they can pull up submissions really quick, versus paper forms where they have to dig through stacks on multiple examiner's desk's. Basically if you screw up and get denied from here on out, you must resubmit with a new payment and wait for the denied form's payment to be refunded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Form 4  February/Pendin
Form 1  June/Pending

Could be, guess we will see how it goes from now on. My understanding is and I'm not referring to eform that when a mistake was made on paper they denied you and sent it to you. At that point you could correct the mistake and mail it back it to the examiner. I know from my own experances ( recently ) that things could be corrected on original copy's. But I am no expert, I do know they will often work with you to resolve issues.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Trust

SBR

E-Filed 03/07/16

Approved 08/23/2016
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eform form 1
3/9/16 Form sent
8/23/16 Disapproved

I assumed the same thing. I even triple checked everything. I have no idea how I missed it. This is no ones fault but my own. I'll chalk it up as first time NFA issues. Within the email, after the reason of disapproval, it clearly states that any resubmitting from this point on will have to abide by post 41 rules. It's rather annoying that after waiting so long it's just something a simple email or phone call could of resolved. Am I sure as swamped as they are that's probably out of the question.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:12:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Form 1 SBR
Trust
eFiled 11Mar16
Approved 24Aug16 (166 days)
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Form 1 SBR
Trust
eFiled 11Mar16
View Quote

Almost half way through March!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here comes June!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Trust Eform - Form 1

Sent - 2/26/16
Approved - 8/18/2016
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Form 1 SBR
Trust
eFiled 11Mar16
View Quote

I'm an April guy

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Form 1 SBR
Trust
eFiled 11Mar16

I'm an April guy

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65147486.jpg

Yup, my next F1 is pending 4-5
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#47]
How long is it taking right now to go pending?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Efile? Instantly
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Efile? Instantly
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Efile? Instantly
no more efile.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
no more efile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Efile? Instantly
no more efile.

was instantly
Page / 77
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top