Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2015 11:38:51 PM EDT
So it has been a couple of years since I have been on here and come back to seeing people getting approvals back in only a few weeks after efile.  I tried to dig up some info, and the FAQ still looks to have some dated info.  Can anyone direct me to any all inclusive posts with more info?  Also have there been any changes in trusts vs individual ownership?  Suggestions on getting a trust setup?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]
EFile trusts are running around 40 days turnaround.  Paper is a lot longer and individuals are not able to Efile (paper only).
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!  Are people going locally for trusts or do we have some favored online resources that are members/affiliated here?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent!  Are people going locally for trusts or do we have some favored online resources that are members/affiliated here?
View Quote

I'm in Indiana, so used a member here that is a lawyer out of Indianapolis. He was 100 bucks.   Lots of people using the online Trust services @ 99 plus dollars, but I think you're basically on your own if any problems arise. YMMV
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#4]
eFile Form 1 are running about 30-40 days.  Paper trust forms are running about 90 days.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#6]
In the general class 3 forum. Lots of other good info in there about trusts and so on.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_17/410897_My_efiled_form_1_was_approved_in_3_months.html&page=292
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
eFile Form 1 are running about 30-40 days.  Paper trust forms are running about 90 days.
View Quote

There's definitely been a shift to 40-50 for eF1s.

I think with the number of SBR F1s filed after the last Sig Brace letter, plus the F1 cans, it's only going to get longer...at least in the short term.

I have three 2/15, two 2/23 and one 2/24...and don't think I'll see any before April.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top