Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2015 12:42:14 PM EDT
Ok guys i'm looking at swapping out the NEA CCS on my SBR for the ultra compact stock. I'm going to keep the NEA just want something a little more traditional and to be honest it's easier to swap uppers with a more traditional stock.

So my question is i will be looking for a bolt carrier and I want something decent quality but not through the roof expensive. I can pick one up at PSA but I don't really know what i'm getting (i'm keeping the actual bolt i've been using just replacing the carrier). What would you guys recommend for something of decent quality but at a half way decent price to?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Psa premium, aim, stag, bcm, spikes etc
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Rainier
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Problem being all of those are either out of stock (other than Psa) or I have to buy a whole bcg I just need a carrier. I guess I'll have to get a whole new bcg.

Nevermind found one on stag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top