Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2015 12:12:21 AM EDT
Filed 12/18/14 got it yesterday and got it engraved.  It started as a ddmk18 pistol
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Filed 12/18/14 got it yesterday and got it engraved.  It started as a ddmk18 pistol
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d110/john_auberry/IMG_1256_zps99dd27db.jpg
View Quote

That is the exact build I was going to do originally.  But I couldn't justify paying $900+ just for the upper when I could spend just a tad over that for the entire pistol. I could never find it below $1000 (in stock anyway) so during the time I was waiting I had time to think about it more and I changed my mind. It looks good though. Damn good!.   :)

So you did an eFile and trust? You had to of if it only took a month and a half. I still might SBR mine or maybe another build.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

That is the exact build I was going to do originally.  But I couldn't justify paying $900+ just for the upper when I could spend just a tad over that for the entire pistol. I could never find it below $1000 (in stock anyway) so during the time I was waiting I had time to think about it more and I changed my mind. It looks good though. Damn good!.   :)

So you did an eFile and trust? You had to of if it only took a month and a half. I still might SBR mine or maybe another build.
View Quote

Where are you seeing the pistol for that low?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Well, you can never see the pistol per say but being that this is an AR Pistol forum I immediately assumed it had started out as a pistol lower. And that was before I even clicked on the thread to view it and then saw where the OP stated that it had started out as a pistol.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Well, you can never see the pistol per say but being that this is an AR Pistol forum I immediately assumed it had started out as a pistol lower. And that was before I even clicked on the thread to view it and then saw where the OP stated that it had started out as a pistol.
View Quote

I actually meant the price.

DD lists them for $1700, if I could get one for just over $1000 I would be a buyer
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

DD lists them for $1700, if I could get one for just over $1000 I would be a buyer
View Quote

I gave 1380 out the door for mine
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Joe Bob Outfitters had them listed for under $1000 a while back but on backorder. The are higher now. I had also seen them just over $1000 at various other websites but they were either on backorder or just sold out. I'm glad though because I went ahead with my current build which I've liked so far. I have yet to shoot the thing but that might end tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:53:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice ar op.. I keep seeing all these sbrs, kinda makes me want to just give in and get the stamp... but that darn $200 price tag keeps it a pistol.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice ar op.. I keep seeing all these sbrs, kinda makes me want to just give in and get the stamp... but that darn $200 price tag keeps it a pistol.
View Quote

Do it. It's time.
The $200 is worth it.

Stop by the suppressor section while you're at it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Out of curiosity how hard was it it take the castle nut off, DD seems to stake theirs pretty well. I =m considering the MK18 pistol for my next SBR build and kinda feel like I might as well but the pistol for a little more than just the upper alone.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Out of curiosity how hard was it it take the castle nut off, DD seems to stake theirs pretty well. I =m considering the MK18 pistol for my next SBR build and kinda feel like I might as well but the pistol for a little more than just the upper alone.
View Quote

To be honest I bought the mk18 pistol but SBRed my Daniel Defense V5 lower.  So know I have a DD rifle lower and a pistol lower.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top