Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2015 3:20:49 AM EDT
Been trying to find someone that sells these.  Always out of stock on all websites, no info on when or if they will come back in stock.

What's the deal with this company?  Do they really sell these things or are they just a few unicorns running around in the wild making appearances on youtube gear reviews?

Does anyone know where you can purchase these?  Waiting isn't a huge issue, just as long as I know it will eventually be avail.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:50:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a couple gen2 units directly from their website last year. I keep checking their website for the gen3. They still show 'out of stock' but you can subscribe to their mailing list and they'll email you when in stock.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill probably pick one up to simply to extended the length of my buffer tube with the ACE Ultra Lite Stock. Right now the stock is good but it just feels a little short. I think adding this will add to my length just enough to make it perfect plus it adds the folding function. Win Win
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
The manufacturer has been saying that the gen 3's would be out of stock until 2015 since at least October.

They do exist, but are extremely hard to find.  I wanted one really badly back in November and had been looking all over for weeks. There were a few crazy expensive ones on eBay, and then suddenly a seller popped up with 10 new ones. They were high, but less ridiculous than the others listed, so I jumped on one, as did a half dozen other people in the next 24 hours. After that run he raised the price $50 on the last few.

A few weeks later one of the retailers that I'd set a stock notification alert on suddenly got some more in, at standard retail pricing even!  So I boight another one!

The moral is not to give up. Maybe this is the De Beers strategy; create an artificial shortage to keep prices high and make a ridiculous profit!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies guys.  Not an essential part, so I guess I am going to just continue to wait.  I can't fathom not making more of a product that sells well.  Seems pretty limiting for your business.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#6]
You could always get the asian airsoft knock-off version:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/folding-stock-adapter-p-6709.html
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Picked one up from area53.com late last year and I've been running it on my 300blk sbr.

Looks like they have them in stock at the moment.  No issues with the vendor.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could always get the asian airsoft knock-off version:

http://www.ebairsoft.com/folding-stock-adapter-p-6709.html
View Quote

Hum, for the price it looks good. Might need to give that a try. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Picked one up from area53.com late last year and I've been running it on my 300blk sbr.

View Quote

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies guys.  Not an essential part, so I guess I am going to just continue to wait.  I can't fathom not making more of a product that sells well.  Seems pretty limiting for your business.
View Quote

Yeah, ask Bill Alexander and Janne Pohjoispää  how that strategy worked out for them, (6.5 Grendel guys)...............
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks!  Ordered.  Now I just need an optic, light and a CMC Flat Trigger and this puppy is golden.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks!  Ordered.  Now I just need an optic, light and a CMC Flat Trigger and this puppy is golden.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$260ish shipped.  They shipped Tuesday and it should be here tomorrow.  I called and they have more in stock if anyone else is looking.  Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

$260ish shipped.  They shipped Tuesday and it should be here tomorrow.  I called and they have more in stock if anyone else is looking.  Thanks for the help guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I almost ordered one from them until I saw that as their stock went down they increased the price per unit, scummy thing to do imo and I would never pay more than MSRP
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I almost ordered one from them until I saw that as their stock went down they increased the price per unit, scummy thing to do imo and I would never pay more than MSRP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm glad I got my gen 3 for $199.00 new.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

I ordered one from them on Saturday the 31st and it was $231 shipped. It's scheduled to arrive today.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I ordered one from them on Saturday the 31st and it was $231 shipped. It's scheduled to arrive today.
View Quote

I just got mine and that is what I paid as well... Ordered 2/1.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Saw this one on EE yesterday, but it didn't last too long..

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_119/1400602_LAW_TACTICAL_LLC___AR_15_M16_FOLDING_STOCK_ADAPTER.html
View Quote

I like how it doesn't have a price in the add
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw this one on EE yesterday, but it didn't last too long..

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_119/1400602_LAW_TACTICAL_LLC___AR_15_M16_FOLDING_STOCK_ADAPTER.html

It had a price, OP must have removed it when sold.. I believe it was $200?
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone know if the new Gen 3 ones work with a JP Silent Capture Spring?
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I was finally able to get one of these after waiting and waiting and waiting. Got it local at a store but thankfully because Law Tactical commented on one of my posts on facebook letting me know a shipment went out. Min later they were out of stock.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top