Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 3:49:41 PM EDT
Just called to check the status of a Form 1 BCM Lower and was told the status was "problem".  This has never happened before and all my forms are filled identical to each other.  Anyway...who knows whats wrong with it but I was curious if I can expect the form to be approved pretty quickly after I fix it and send it in or do I need to plan on waiting for a few more months.  

This was a Form 1 filed as an individual that's been gone for 7 months now.

UPDATE:  1/27/15 Just talked to the ATF and they said my fingerprint card was incomplete.  Not sure how it could have been incomplete, i work for a LE Agency and our fingerprinting is all done on a machine and is printed out.  In order to do the prints all information has to be included and then signed.  I guess we will see when it gets here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Typically once it's corrected you get it back in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.  Ive looked over a copy of the form that was denied and I see nothing that could have been in error unless it's something with my local Chief of Police signature portion.  If that's the case then im in big trouble cause he passed away yesterday.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you know when it went into problem status? They only give you 30 days from then to get it back to them in order to keep your place in line. At least with an F1 it should be coming back to you and you don't have to fool with a dealer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I highly recommend that you eform your next form 1. No calling, you can monitor it online and the last one I did was back in 20 days!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I plan to just havent had time to get the trust.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top