Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2015 1:29:09 AM EDT
I just wanted to give a some props for Ident Marking Services.

I recently sent them my billet Noveske Gen III sripped lower, for which I've sent in a Form 1 to SBR.

Since this lower was pretty much my unicorn piece, I was on pins and needles waiting to see how it would turn out.

I was NOT disappointed:

My trust name is about as verbose as one could get...

xxxxxx NFA FIREARMS TRUST
      Mxxxx Vxxxxx, WA

(22 letters, plus spaces on top, 14 plus spaces on the bottom!)

...and even with all that, it fit well on the right side, above the fire control pins.  All without encroaching on the FIRE/SAFE markings, too (I was REALLY worried about that).

The font was smaller, and the laser engraving is much deeper than expected (both good things).  Turn-around time was just under two weeks.

For the price, I'm a satisfied customer.  I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had them mark over a dozen firearms. Everything was PERFECT. Now that they have their 2nd machine up and running the time has been cut in half to have something marked. Great people who understand quality and customer service.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Great people and excellent service!
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great people and excellent service!
View Quote

They engraved my MP5 SBR down in the bolt raceways where the collapsible stock rails go. You would probably miss it if you didn't know it was there. I'm amazed every time I see it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys and ARFCOM. FYI our lead time is just a couple days for SBR engraving.  

[#5]
Good to see we have a good company here in the DFW area for engraving.  I just bought my lower for my first SBR build.  I'll be sending it off to them once I have things ready
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Ident does good work. Grey Laser is just as good and the turn around time for me was about 11 weeks faster. I have used both on numerous occasions.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Ident ALWAYS does good work. If you are doing something other than an AR, prepare to wait a good long time. My ARX took >3 months, and that's recent. But ARs they run every day and are lightning fast.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep I just sent them two AR lowers they turned them around in a day.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Guessing a 308 AR lower would be one of the ones that take longer?
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#10]
They do a great job. They don't have the fastest turn around but that happens when you do quality work. I'm generally not in a rush so it's no big deal.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I was hesitant to send off my SBR, hoping a local company would do it. But I sent it anyways and the finish product underneath the trigger guard was amazing. I'll send the next as soon as I start that build.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#12]
For those of you in the DFW area, they do walk-ins on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and will engrave while you wait. Plus you can check out their NV stuff while you wait  I don't live in the area, have have planned a few trips there and have them do several at a time.  They've done my last 7 or 8 and they do amazing work, along with being great guys to visit with
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For those of you in the DFW area, they do walk-ins on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and will engrave while you wait. Plus you can check out their NV stuff while you wait  I don't live in the area, have have planned a few trips there and have them do several at a time.  They've done my last 7 or 8 and they do amazing work, along with being great guys to visit with
View Quote

Good to know, I'm local and am getting ready to send in a Form 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top