Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2014 12:19:59 PM EDT
I lost all the photos I saved on my phone and no longer have anything to reference.  I am in the middle of a build and need it for reference.  It was the sexiest FDE SBR I've seen on this site and I know it known by others here as I have seen many comments on it.  It is mostly FDE but has a few other browns/tans as well.  I remember it's got like an old KAC nub or a small handstop on the guard.  I tried looking through the FDE thread but gave up after 30 pages, any help would be appreciated.  Thanks to all and have a wonderful holiday.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#1]
very similar to this but more tan variants
http://igunsandgear.tumblr.com/post/83945714766/fde-daniel-defense-sbr-ar15-w-tango-down-mag
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
And if it helps I think the picture was also taken on a wood deck
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
JTrusty's from gear Sector??

ETA: nother pic

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Thank you! That is it. And after looking at the first pic I linked they are the same gun it just didn't click in my head without that hand stop. Appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:53:27 AM EDT
[#5]
hehe as soon as you said FDE/tan/brown I knew the one

linky

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn, that is one creative, bad ass SBR !
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#7]
And he is running an absolute CW Bobro mount .  Don't see too many of those on here.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Same here. Interesting that certain builds just "stick" in your head and you can picture them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

This was definitely one of those builds as I even remembered it was taken on a wood deck.  It is the nicest FDE build I've ever seen.

Anyone have the specs on it? JTrusty?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#11]
needs more handstops.

Doesn't look like FDE either...it's lighter than that. Still awesome tho!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top