Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 6:53:54 PM EDT
I'm having trouble getting past the pay part. When I click the pay button this is is all it shows:

Any Ideas what to do?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Most likely you have a browser issue (plugin, etc.).  I would use Chrome.  I find that I avoid almost all problems using Chrome as a browser.

SFC out.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
That thought crossed my mind, though oddly the other pop up windows worked just fine.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most likely you have a browser issue (plugin, etc.).  I would use Chrome.  I find that I avoid almost all problems using Chrome as a browser.

SFC out.
View Quote

This solved any and all issues.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That thought crossed my mind, though oddly the other pop up windows worked just fine.
View Quote

Pay.gov is a different site than EForms. That's why you could get some, but not that one.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I downloaded chrome and tried again. That fixed it. Now the wait begins! Thanks for the suggestion guys!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I downloaded chrome and tried again. That fixed it. Now the wait begins! Thanks for the suggestion guys!
View Quote

Next time just hit the back button and try again. I have to do that every time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:41:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too. I'm using Safari and ever step of the process was super easy except for paying.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:36:49 AM EDT
[#8]
1st stamp submission here.  Used (**EDIT**  SAFARI) with no issues.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#9]
This is the disclaimer posted on the login page of the ATF eForms

"Notice to eForms Users: ATF recommends the use of Internet Explorer 8 or Safari OS X (10.7.5) as your browser. The use of other browsers, such as Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, may present problems for registration and submission. ATF is working to resolve these issues and will provide updates regarding resolution to the users. "

I used Safari and was able to submit it without issue.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#10]
i use firefox and had no issues at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top