Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2014 5:09:21 PM EDT
I am in the market for a 300 Blackout upper and have always wanted a Knights Armament AR. I see that these have been fazed out and can be had for discounted $$ which in the KAC world is not the norm. Please  I am only looking for reviews of this upper and not recommendations for other uppers at this time.
One thing Of notice with the KAC is a carbine length gas tube in every upper except the 9.5 and was under impression that pistol length was recommended when shooting subsonic blackout suppressed.
The help from the vast knowledge of ar15.com is appreciated.
R
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Pistol length is much better for the 300 blk, the carbine length systems are known to have cycling issues with subs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top