Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2014 9:07:01 PM EDT
I built a 300BLK AR SBR w/ a Novekse 10.2" barrel, SSA-E trigger.  I've been working with it for awhile and tried a few varieties of commercial ammo (no reloads yet), but I'm still not seeing the accuracy others claim.  Typically my shots are ending up about 2" apart at 100 yards, so maybe 3-4 moa on my best 3 shot groups with bipod off bench.  I don't claim to be an expert, but I can shoot at least 1moa w/ my 308 Rem 700 off a bench.  I have a 1-4x scope on the AR versus a 3-9x.  I occasionally get a flyer like 6in off, and I know I wasn't that far off in the scope.

Ammo I've tried:
Barnes 110gr TAC-TX
PNW 125gr Nosler
PNW 147gr FMJ
Gorilla 125gr SMK

At first I thought I needed to break-in the barrel, but I've got at least 100 rounds through it now and cleaned it pretty good several times.

The weakest link in my build is potentially the upper receiver and bcg from Joe Bob's.  There was a little rattle between the upper/lower.  I tried an accuwedge, but don't really like it, and ended up just putting an o-ring on the lug for the pivot pin to tighten it up.

One more confession, this was my first upper build and I've only done one other since.  I used a torque wrench for the barrel nut and tried to stay close to spec, but did have to give it an extra bump (after several tighten, loosens) to get the gas tube to line up.  Afterwards, I noticed a little drag of the gas key on the bcg with the tube, so maybe it wasn't perfectly lined up.  I put a little pressure on the tube from the inside of the upper to bend/relieve it some.  I figured it'd smooth out after some rounds, and it seems to have.  Looking back though, I'm wondering if that's another potential source for error, but have been reluctant to take it apart and redo as I'd probably need to get a new gas tube, and start from scratch sighting in again.

Any thoughts or recommendations on how to proceed next?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Something's amiss.

What did you torque your barrel too?

What is the brand of upper?

Were you shooting from bags or a lead sled?

Noveske barrels are thought of highly for their quality and accuracy (w/good ammo).

Need more input and specifics if possible.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the crown look ok?

Have you let anyone else shoot it?
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's more build details:

Mega Lower
PSA parts kit
Geissele SSA-E Trigger
Magpul STR stock (now UBR)
JP silent buffer spring
Novekse 10.2" 300BLK barrel (1:7 I believe), gas block, and tube
Samson 9" Evolution rail
Harris bipod
JBO upper & bcg (added BCM extractor spring and ring)
Vortex Viper PST 1-4x w/ ADM recon QD mount
Silencerco Specwar 7.62 w/ muzzle break QD

I don't remember the torque, but I thought it was in spec at the time.  I'm thinking it was in the 80 ft lbs range, but now I'm reading 35-80, so I was probably on the high end.  Like I mentioned, I did the tighten-loosen thing several times and used a shot of spray lithium grease, but eventually had to jerk it a bit to get the gas tube in and may still may not have been in straight enough.  Maybe I overdid it, and sounds like it might be worthwhile to redo that.  Should I start with a new gas tube as well since I may have slightly bent the other one to line it up?  The bolt wouldn't close as smooth compared to my factory built stag which had plenty of rounds through it.  If I slowly rode the charging handle closed the bolt would hang up.  Slamming it was fine and seems ok now.  Is that common?

The upper and bcg were from Joe Bob's, don't know who actually made them and haven't been able to find out, other than supposedly mil-spec.  I didn't care for extra brand markings and they seemed to have good reviews, but I guess that's the only 'cheap' parts not in-line with the rest of the build.  I'm tempted to get a 'better' bcg, but not confident enough it would make any difference and don't have any headspace gauges to measure an improvement.

I was shooting from a bench indoors with bipod and a bag under the back of the stock.

I don't remember seeing anything weird with the crown, but I put the muzzle brake on right after I got it.

No one else has really shot it, but I know I can do better.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
My experience with three different 300BLK barrels. One with 8.2" Noveske and one with 8.5" Ranier arms, CMMG 16". Pretty pore all around, @ 100yrds compared to 6.5 grendel, 223 and 308(sub 1" all day everyday with good barrels).

We we having a lot of trouble getting 2". Biggest improvement was with new anealed brass. That brought the groups in from 2.5" to 2". We were looking at 4" or 5" with cut Lake City brass. It got a little better when you anealed it, but was still super finicky. Do some research on some of the 300BLK forums, those guys are not having a bunch of luck either. I remember one post where a guy was sorting his Lake City brass by manufacture date, and getting different accuracy results from different dates.

IMHO 300BLK is really hard to get right. Even the factory loads I tested were not getting good groups. Tried some other local manufacturers and they were just as bad ... around 4" @ 100.

I have come to the conclusion that if you can get 2" or under out of a 300BLK you are doing really, really good. But if you think about it, 2" to 3" @ 100 is defiantly minute of deer/hog for a hilariously short and tiny rifle.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I think its a bit harder to shoot an SBR accurately, as opposed to a long gun due to polar moment of inertia.

My Seekins barrel ahoots Hornady 110gr VMAX ok (2 moa),  but other ammo is not good so far.  Im slowly working on handloads, but I've only just begun and so far accuracy is challenging.   There is such a variety of bullets available in 30 cal between the lighter 110s to heavy 240s, and not many may shoot well.  I'm starting to play with OAL to hopefully find a reasonably accurate subsonic load.  Some barrels/chambers just dont like some bullets, and it may take a bit to find one your rifle shoots well.

Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I was thinking it was just me, but I can't get any better than 2-3'' groups with my factory built Spikes 10'' and 110 Hornady. I'm considering a 6.8 change over.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I took my new 300BLK build out to the range yesterday, and at 100yds, had difficulty keeping them in 3-4".  Granted, the trigger was a single stage, not a match 2-stage like the ones in my SPR build, and the optic was just a Meopta K-Dot on 4x, not a 10x with fine crosshairs, but still...

The supersonics (110gr v-max) appeared to group a little better than the Gemtech subs (187gr).  

Neither group looked good enough to take a picture of.  I was a bit embarrassed until I read this thread!

This will be a coyote killing rifle with a max distance of 130yds, so 5" is acceptable.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Shot this buck in west TX this past weekend at 265yds. I used Atlanta Arms 125gr pink tip ammo.
I tried a few different factory hunting rounds,5 shot group at 100yds, to see what it liked best.
Barnes black tip 110gr. Southwest ammo 125gr green tip, Remington 125gr premium all grouped at or below 2'. The winner was Atlanta Arms 125gr pink tip that shot a 3/4" group with all bulltes touching.I also harvested the doe he was chasing at 250yds. This is the second season I have used this setup as my primary deer rifle. Hope you get it figured out. I am really starting to like this little gun.

Gun specs:
Spike's lower
Stag LPK
Magpul CTR stock
Hogue grip
9" AAC 300BO complete upper
AAC 762SD
Millet 1x4 x 24 DMS
Seekins high rings
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shot this buck in west TX this past weekend at 265yds. I used Atlanta Arms 125gr pink tip ammo.
I tried a few different factory hunting rounds,5 shot group at 100yds, to see what it liked best.
Barnes black tip 110gr. Southwest ammo 125gr green tip, Remington 125gr premium all grouped at or below 2'. The winner was Atlanta Arms 125gr pink tip that shot a 3/4" group with all bulltes touching.I also harvested the doe he was chasing at 250yds. This is the second season I have used this setup as my primary deer rifle. Hope you get it figured out. I am really starting to like this little gun.

<a href="http://s694.photobucket.com/user/cajun22_photo/media/Iphonegeneralpictures272_zpsbb06f414.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/cajun22_photo/Iphonegeneralpictures272_zpsbb06f414.jpg</a>
Gun specs:
Spike's lower
Stag LPK
Magpul CTR stock
Hogue grip
AAC 762SD
Millet 1x4 x 24 DMS
Seekins high rings
View Quote

Nice shooting.

eta- 300 BLK is quite the capable little cartridge.   Just goes to show if you do your part and put the bullet where it needs to go, it will do the job handily.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s694.photobucket.com/user/cajun22_photo/media/Iphonegeneralpictures272_zpsbb06f414.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/cajun22_photo/Iphonegeneralpictures272_zpsbb06f414.jpg</a>
Gun specs:
Spike's lower
Stag LPK
Magpul CTR stock
Hogue grip
AAC 762SD
Millet 1x4 x 24 DMS
Seekins high rings
View Quote

nice, very nice.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I never had very good luck with factory loads. With my 8 and 16" noveske barrels handloads tightened up my groupd to 1" easily with an occasional .7" group.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I have had mixed results in my 8.2" Noveske with factory ammo.  The oddest behavior I've seen is the last few times I've gone out to shoot the Barnes VOR-TX it has grouped ~4MOA at 50 yards, then it will drop right in and start cloverleafing there, then move out to at least 200 yards (farthest targets at our range) will retain sub MOA accuracy.  I know the Hornady 125gr SSTs shoot sub MOA all day but some factory loads have exhibited very odd behavior.  My subsonic loads are all pretty much laser beams though I did have a lot of factory yellow/green box stuff that would barely hold 2MOA.

I'm thinking I will pull the barrel and check the barrel nut torque in case it is something where when it heats up it tightens up, but it might also be that the YHM can mount loosens a little for the first few shots and then settles in on one of the ratchet points...
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I pulled the KX-3 off the barrel and inspected it.  It was rubbing a good bit under the handguards, so that both the handguards and the KX-3 were badly scratched up.  I'm thinking my "free float" rail was less than "free float."  This could explain why it grouped really nicely when I shot off-hand at 50yds, but at 100yds off a bag it was inconsistent.  

I was already having trouble deciding on what to do with a suppressor (most rifle cans wouldn't fit under the handguards), so I finally decided to switch from the 8.5" barrel to a 10.5" barrel, so the muzzle sticks out from the end of the rail, allowing (1) the rail to free float, (2) a standard rifle can to be attached without having to change the handguards, and (3) supersonic ammo to be shot suppressed without voiding the warranty on the suppressor.  

I will try to get back out to the range this Friday to test it again with the new setup.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I think typical military accuracy (4MOA) is about what can be expected, both as a combination of ammunition limitations and some of the characteristics of an SBR.  I'm sure with some development and all the right things you could get sub 2MOA, but all the stars have to align.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Disagree 100%.  Short, stout barrels are inherently more accurate than longer, skinnier barrels.  It's physics.  You have to deal with more drop compensation and you have to deal with trans-sonic stability issues earlier, but a quality short barrel *should* be capable of less than 1MOA all day long in the AR platform when free floated and coupled with other quality parts.  If it is not, then you need to find the issue and correct it.

...and on that note; on mine I pulled the barrel and found a burr on the receiver side of the barrel extension shoulder that looks to have been causing my issue with the irons needing to be bias to one side.  I faced the receiver, removed the burr, threw some sleeve/bearing retainer loktite in there, and torqued everything up.  It also looks like I was on the high side of the torque spec to get the barrel nut aligned for the gas tube so there could have been some binding there as well.  Facing the receiver moved that down to about 55ft/lb with perfect alignment so I'll take it back out today to try it out and see if that fixed it, or if the gun just hates the factory Barnes stuff.

I've got some TAC-TX projos on my bench but no time to get them worked up for killin' Bambi's parents this year (seeing as we're a day into the season already...)
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I've got an AAC 9" and Noveske 8.2". They both group about 2-3" at 100 yards with Hornady VMAX or Barnes Vor-TX using a 3-9x40 Accupoint scope. They have also killed a lot of coyotes, deer, and pigs
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I have built 3 16" blackouts and a Wilson a seekins and cmmg  SBR  the seekins was the only to shoot  moa or better with factory ammo at 100yrds
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 12:50:18 AM EDT
[#18]
I took my newly reconfigured 300BLK back out to the range.  

I laid the rifle over the bag, used a rear bag, and started sending rounds down range.  All the ammo I brought was the Gemtech 187gr subsonics, as those were the only subs I had found (and I bought a BUNCH of it!).

The groups were...less than ideal.  The rounds hit all over.  There was no rhyme or reason. I even had what seemed like a squib!  It didn't eject the casing, but when I broke down the rifle to check the barrel, the projectile had evidently exited the muzzle. These are the groups I got:

All shots were taken at 100yds off a bench, double-bagged.

Horrible.  Embarrassing.  Terrible.  

A guy was shooting his 300BLK next to me, shooting supersonic hand loads.  I offered all of my brass to him, if he could spare three rounds for me to test.  He obliged, and I sent these three rounds down range.

At least now I know it's not the rifle (or the shooter!).  

On the way home, I stopped by my local shop and picked up three new subsonic loads I hadn't found before.  More reason to get back out to the range for more testing!
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:05:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I took my newly reconfigured 300BLK back out to the range.  

I laid the rifle over the bag, used a rear bag, and started sending rounds down range.  All the ammo I brought was the Gemtech 187gr subsonics, as those were the only subs I had found (and I bought a BUNCH of it!).

<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/25CDBFB6-D53A-4275-B52E-E77FEC3D0476_zpsauxbszda.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/25CDBFB6-D53A-4275-B52E-E77FEC3D0476_zpsauxbszda.jpg</a>

The groups were...less than ideal.  The rounds hit all over.  There was no rhyme or reason. I even had what seemed like a squib!  It didn't eject the casing, but when I broke down the rifle to check the barrel, the projectile had evidently exited the muzzle. These are the groups I got:

All shots were taken at 100yds off a bench, double-bagged.

<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/3EFFF0E4-E4F8-44D9-BE73-72D570330584_zpszzcb8kpf.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/3EFFF0E4-E4F8-44D9-BE73-72D570330584_zpszzcb8kpf.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/5CAE57EA-7628-4E75-AF63-424247AA4082_zpsavgx8gox.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/5CAE57EA-7628-4E75-AF63-424247AA4082_zpsavgx8gox.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/17192A0C-287E-4ED0-A2F4-58FF0300A525_zpsfldgnag3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/17192A0C-287E-4ED0-A2F4-58FF0300A525_zpsfldgnag3.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/DEDCA065-B260-4194-AEB4-EFCBDD72C30A_zps3oo8cgam.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/DEDCA065-B260-4194-AEB4-EFCBDD72C30A_zps3oo8cgam.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/4A5B7778-DCAA-4764-BC48-642DAFC25411_zpsdqay86iz.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/4A5B7778-DCAA-4764-BC48-642DAFC25411_zpsdqay86iz.jpg</a>

Horrible.  Embarrassing.  Terrible.  

A guy was shooting his 300BLK next to me, shooting supersonic hand loads.  I offered all of my brass to him, if he could spare three rounds for me to test.  He obliged, and I sent these three rounds down range.

<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/702C6DFC-F030-469D-BC9D-1C5B22AB26E6_zpsabkjydez.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/702C6DFC-F030-469D-BC9D-1C5B22AB26E6_zpsabkjydez.jpg</a>

At least now I know it's not the rifle (or the shooter!).  

On the way home, I stopped by my local shop and picked up three new subsonic loads I hadn't found before.  More reason to get back out to the range for more testing!
View Quote

US Tactical has Remington 220 gr Subs on sale for $12.30 a box and with shipping it comes out to about $15.00 or less per box.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

US Tactical has Remington 220 gr Subs on sale for $12.30 a box and with shipping it comes out to about $15.00 or less per box.

BigDozer66
View Quote

Got a link? There are a ton of results googling "US Tactical"
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:00:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BigDozer66

Sorry. It is US Tactical Supply which would lead you to the correct result.

It looks like they are OOS now.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I would not waste another cent on shitty factory subsonic ammo.  I've shot both the Remington 220 grain (which is the worst by far) and the Gemtech 187 grain and both were just bad.  The Gemtech was a step up over the Remington, but still totally unacceptable.

I've since switched over to loading my own 194 grain subs and they are performing a lot better.  Not MOA, but not the wandering 4" - 8" groups that the factory junk produced.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I would not waste another cent on shitty factory subsonic ammo.
View Quote

Oops.  I already bought these to try.  

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/ED799EC9-E71B-4DEB-B148-AFC9B9E1E4E0_zpstmjbkh2e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/ED799EC9-E71B-4DEB-B148-AFC9B9E1E4E0_zpstmjbkh2e.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jerrellwise/media/Gun%20Pics/ED799EC9-E71B-4DEB-B148-AFC9B9E1E4E0_zpstmjbkh2e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/ED799EC9-E71B-4DEB-B148-AFC9B9E1E4E0_zpstmjbkh2e.jpg</a>

Nothing wrong with that.  Like I said, the first 80 rounds I shot were factory stuff.  But, that's all it took for me to realize it wasn't worth anywhere near $1+/rnd shipped.  Now I hand load for ~$.40/rnd and get significantly better performance.  Anyway, I'd shoot what you have and not worry about it.  Hopefully you reload, though.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I went out and tested my 300 Blk on Thanksgiving.  The Rem 125gr OTM Match ammo shot well out of my 10.2" Noveske Barrel.  I has ~20 rounds in about 1.5 inches at 100 yards.  My reloads of 110 Nosler Varmint over H110 the last load I shot was 3 touching, with 2 off the group (my fault).  I also loaded some 147gr Pulled bullets and groups were about 3" at 100 yards.  

MAHA
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I went out and tested my 300 Blk on Thanksgiving.  The Rem 125gr OTM Match ammo shot well out of my 10.2" Noveske Barrel.  I has ~20 rounds in about 1.5 inches at 100 yards.  My reloads of 110 Nosler Varmint over H110 the last load I shot was 3 touching, with 2 off the group (my fault).  I also loaded some 147gr Pulled bullets and groups were about 3" at 100 yards.  

MAHA
View Quote

Yeah, the supersonic stuff was never really in question.  It's the factory subsonic stuff that is pure junk.  Even getting decent groups with subsonic handloads can be a challenge.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

MAHA
View Quote

what shooting position and optic?
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just got a case of the Remington 220 gr OTM's in at about $11.00 a box!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Forgot to update - my gun just f'ing hates the Barnes factory load.  I can't get it to shoot better than 2.5MOA with the 110gr VOR-TX.  Hopefully I can get a handload of the TAC-TX to run well, otherwise I'll be stocking up on the 125gr SSTs (shot a 1/2" tall, 1" wide group at 100 yards last week with them) and confining hunting shots to 115 yards or less to keep them at expanding velocities.  Oh, well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MAHA

Bench with Bi Pod and a 2x-7x Crossfire Scope.  

MAHA
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:35:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Forgot to update - my gun just f'ing hates the Barnes factory load.  I can't get it to shoot better than 2.5MOA with the 110gr VOR-TX.  Hopefully I can get a handload of the TAC-TX to run well, otherwise I'll be stocking up on the 125gr SSTs (shot a 1/2" tall, 1" wide group at 100 yards last week with them) and confining hunting shots to 115 yards or less to keep them at expanding velocities.  Oh, well.
View Quote

Hornady 125gr SST's are the way to go! (Hornady #3019)

All 5 shot groups: both on right are SST's and center is 220 SMK's @ 50 yards, it runs right at 2" @ 100 yds with both.

Rainier Arms 10.5" Match barrel w/ YHM Phantom QD

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#32]
I agree that they are great bullets for accuracy, but at some point I have to decide if I'm willing to give up 200 yards of range to minimum expansion velocity for better accuracy.  2.5 MOA is fine for a "boiler room" shot out past 200 yards; in fact I generally set up my optic for a maximum point blank zero of +/- 2.5" since that is the height over bore on the AR platform anyways so I'm within the error of my zero at that point (though the error is obviously additive in some circumstances!).  I also am still holding out hope that I can get the TAC-TX to be more accurate with handloads than the factory ammo is.  I dropped 1 MOA in group size with the 125gr SMKs loading my own versus the Remington factory Ultra Match and I've seen similar results in other projos and calibers.

If I can get the TAC-TX to 1.5 MOA in my 8.2" gun I will take that all day over 0.5 MOA with the 125gr SSTs simply because it lets me reach out a lot further with full expansion.  Likely not an issue as a lung/heart shot is a kill shot regardless, but it is piece of mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top