Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2014 3:29:37 PM EDT
So I submitted a Form 1 as an individual around June 1st of this year.  My check was cashed on June 17th I believe.  What kind of a wait time should I expect?  I have read many threads but it seems most people are going the trust route so its not easy to gauge.  All help appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I submitted a Form 1 as an individual around June 1st of this year.  My check was cashed on June 17th I believe.  What kind of a wait time should I expect?  I have read many threads but it seems most people are going the trust route so its not easy to gauge.  All help appreciated.
View Quote

Go to nfatracker.com and look around. You can look specifically for F1 individual paper forms, and also see trend charts. I usually download the data to Excel and sort/filter based on what I'm after.

The problem is a lot of people are getting recent submissions back in ~60 days, but the older submissions are still out there.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
i submitted my F1s on 6/12 and got them back the first few days of October. One more reason you should use a trust I guess!
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 3:07:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I would have expected that you would have that back by now, paper Form 1s have not been taking too much longer than efiles.  You should probably call them and see what's up.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Even though I filed as an individual?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#5]
i filed a form 1 in paper 4/18/14, i just received my stamp 11/19/14, so almost 7 months to the day, this was for an individual, not a trust
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Even though I filed as an individual?
View Quote

Individual forms have been running longer than trust forms.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks frankenstein....thats the first real time frame I have heard.  Makes me feel much better.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]
no proble, you need to just not think about it, i wasnt even expecting it, especially because they folded the hell out of it and put in a normal envelope
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top