Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2014 10:19:43 PM EDT
All black model with standard furniture. Anyone see that price being beaten?
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The full rifle for $1200? The upper on its own costs $929 at the lowest, from AIM Surplus. Sounds like a deal to me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I paid $1400 OTD for mine, that sounds like a great price and going to be tough to beat
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#3]
This price is for the full rifle with a black rail. Only thing I have seen come close to that is a FDE model from a dealer on Gunbroker for $1,379 shipped.

Anyone know if payment plans are possible on NFA items while paperwork processes? This dealer is big on layaway and while I personally like paying full amounts up front, I don't see any harm in splitting it into payments IF it's legal to do while waiting on the stamp.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This price is for the full rifle with a black rail. Only thing I have seen come close to that is a FDE model from a dealer on Gunbroker for $1,379 shipped.

Anyone know if payment plans are possible on NFA items while paperwork processes? This dealer is big on layaway and while I personally like paying full amounts up front, I don't see any harm in splitting it into payments IF it's legal to do while waiting on the stamp.
View Quote

Payment plans are a great way to do nfa stuff if the dealer your buying it from allows it. I've been doing it with suppressors. Form 4's are still 6 months or better. If you can't play with it for that long, why not stretch the payments out. Well, that's if you're buying a factory sbr. Otherwise, a form 1 is like a month efiled right now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Definitely OK with ATF if dealer is willing to do it. Capitol Armory plainly advertises their Easy Pay option:

• $200 Down Payment per NFA Item (plus tax and shipping if applicable)
• 4 Easy Payments Over 4 Months
• Small Service Fee (I think I read 7% on their site)
• Transfer Paperwork Filed Immediately
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got the word that they do 25% down and 90 days same as cash on NFA items. This won't be good for my bank account!
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude that's a nice find...great price.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Great price. If I lived there, I'd buy one in a second.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Great price. I paid 1299 for mine with the FDE rail. Dealer said there was a special on those and the all black wasn't available at anywhere near that price.   If I don't like the FDE I'm sure I can sell it on the EE and put on a different rail and not be out any significant amount of cash.

For that price you should buy a suppressor too

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Great price! Go for it or I will.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I jumped on a FDE model from my home town dealer today. $1500 out the door. It was worth a little extra to support the home town man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top