Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2014 9:32:48 PM EDT
Is anyone out there running an 11.5" SBR in 5.56 on an A2 lower? I prefer the A2 stock to the carbine & am sending in a Form 1. I guess I have about 6-9 months to get input, but I may as well start.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Huh? Anybody out there running an SBR with a full-stock A2 instead of a carbine receiver extension? Barrel will be 11.5".

Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The choice of stock is totally up to you, and if you get a trust set up, you can get approval through eForms in a much shorter timeframe...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Does the A2 rifle buffer work, or do I need to swap out to something else?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Shouldn't be any issues other than the possibility of it being over gassed, which can occur with any lower set up...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Paper f1's are coming back in 2-3months but people are flooding the system now. The quicker you get it in the quicker you get it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top