Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 12:09:40 PM EDT
that my eform I submitted on 8/20/14 has still not been finalized yet? What is taking so long??
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm assuming they got flooded when everyone saw people getting approvals in under 15 days.  I bet it's back to around 30
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I filed an eForm 1 @ 29June; status change/approved 07Aug and for whatever reason wasn't notified by email.........
The second eForm 1 was filed a month later and @ 25 days afterward the status change/approved went through and I received the email with the approved eForm 1 pdf.

After I sent a letter inquiring about a issue on the second one and inquired about the first one's status; I received a phone call from them and my questions answered.
They are more than happy to keep you legal.
Last week the first eForm was emailed with the approved eForm 1 pdf.  and it was approved 07Aug.
Still quick compared to the other way.  Still waiting on the paper form to get approved.

I still think there a few glitches in the eForm program.
That or the Google auto-fill feature caused a glitch (which I tried not to use on the eForm).
I've had nothing but positive results and attitude from the NFA folks at BATF whenever I've had a question.

eta:  Patience Grasshopper, or you will not do well in this NFA game.  
btw I had to wait @15 months for one of my cans; so 2.5 months was nothing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
No need to fret, nfatracker shows 2 approvals for 8/18 today, your day will come.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Wake me up when mine from Aug 16th gets here..... and i agree with above, wait times are going up because of all the fast approval threads....they got everyone submitting!

ETA - APPROVED!!! Submitted 8/16 approved today.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I submitted mine 4 days before you did and got my approval email 5 days ago. You should be getting yours any day now.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#6]
You should be good.  I submitted an F1 on 17 AUG, it was approved on 11 SEP and in hand 15 SEP.

Give them a couple more days.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#7]
My 8/20 (and a 9/7!) were approved yesterday, so yours should likely be here any day. Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Submitted 8/20 and approved 9/16.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
My inbox does not yet have what I seek.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My inbox does not yet have what I seek.

View Quote
That which you seek should come within a week...

My weak attempt at poetry...  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:38:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wtf...

Why does this shit always happen to me. Still no approval as of today and I submitted same day as you...
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm thinking a full 4 weeks as a guess.

I did mine on 9/10 in the evening. I'm not stressing till week 5 has come..  
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Wtf...

Why does this shit always happen to me. Still no approval as of today and I submitted same day as you...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf...

This is the problem with entitlement. You're upset about not having it back in under a month? Most people wait 9 months for approval, you don't know how good we have it right now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is the problem with entitlement. You're upset about not having it back in under a month? Most people wait 9 months for approval, you don't know how good we have it right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf...

Thank you for being more tactful than i would have. The NFA game is not for impatient people. HURRY UP AND WAIT .
Perhaps the op should be on the phone every a.m asking if it's approved yet, see how that goes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thank you for being more tactful than i would have. The NFA game is not for impatient people. HURRY UP AND WAIT .
Perhaps the op should be on the phone every a.m asking if it's approved yet, see how that goes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf...

This thread was intended to be a little bit sarcastic but I guess I failed.

My eform was actually just approved this morning, submitted 8/20 approved 9/19. When I get my lower engraved I'm gonna put it together and create another thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top