Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2014 10:09:22 AM EDT
Hi Guys,

I'm working on e-filing my first form 1. I'm using the very helpful thread by BigWaylon. I was just wrapping up and I have come across a snag. I have uploaded my trust document PDF which is 1,089KB. At first I got a green box and all looked good, but then all of the sudden when I was clicking to sign and certify I got a red box with this error message. Has anyone experienced this and what do I need to do? Is a photo of the lower receiver required?

"The application has not been validated successfully and has errors. The following section(s) contain errors, click to review and correct.

Electronic Documents

Thoughts or suggestions?

For the record I have deleted the document and retried a few times, no luck.

Thanks in advance?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard anybody report that.

Is the trust showing up as attached? (I was assuming so since you said you were able to delete it).

Is the warning just on the last page? Or is there also a note on the Electronic Documents page?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, so I have worked through that problem and am on to the next haha

The file name was a bunch of numbers, I renamed the file with the trust name and now its lets me move forward.

Now I need to check mark certify and pay, but it keeps timing out.

Any ideas on that one?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Alight, so the the efile system gave me nothing but time outs today, but I did it! I'm hopeful to get approval as quickly as what I have been reading about lately.

BigWaylon, your instructions were immaculate. Thank you very much!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alight, so the the efile system gave me nothing but time outs today, but I did it! I'm hopeful to get approval as quickly as what I have been reading about lately.

BigWaylon, your instructions were immaculate. Thank you very much!!
View Quote

Awesome!

As frustrating as the EForms part is, I think the pay.gov is the worst step to deal with. (And not just because of the $200).

Hopefully in 2-3 weeks you have the approval based on current trends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top