Reminds me of the good ole days! Submitted 7/21/14 and approved today
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh that's such BS!!!

I had to wait almost 40 days.

Son of a bitch.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Thread is making me want another sbr...... fuck. Thanks OP, thanks for being from Texas and making me want another.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
holy crap. I just logged on to post a similar.

In January, I submitted two F1's, and one got kicked back for the caliber - "multi-" issue, (the second never gave me the option for multi, so I put 5.56).

Well, I re-submitted the day that the F1's came back online (some time near the end of June) and got a approval today.

Get those forms in guys!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Beat you by 1 day. Submitted 7/19 and approved today!

Durr... math- how does it work? You beat me by 2 days. LOL.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Submitted 7/29, maybe next week.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
7/18 - 8/14
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thread is making me want another sbr...... fuck. Thanks OP, thanks for being from Texas and making me want another.
View Quote

Ditto..... I just looked around for something else to form 1 and I just realized everything I have now is stamped thanks to eforms! lol
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine took 10 months. :(
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Just got the e-mail, 22 days!  And in MD
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I take it the OP is using E-form?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

that is correct
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

that is correct
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that is correct

Dang, I need to get a trust drawn up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow, my engraver is going to be happy to see me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#14]
I just got mine back after 21 days, shit! I have to rush to get it engraved. Time to get another on file. This keeps up my wife's gonna be pissed....
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#15]
they are getting FAST again , my buddy who is a NFA dealer did a form 4 in 6 YEAH SIX days .
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
they are getting FAST again , my buddy who is a NFA dealer did a form 4 in 6 YEAH SIX days .
View Quote

Whaaaa? He must have a connection there or something. There are still tons of people who have been waiting for 6-10 months on form 4's, paper and e-form. 6 days? Sounds fishy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Whaaaa? He must have a connection there or something. There are still tons of people who have been waiting for 6-10 months on form 4's, paper and e-form. 6 days? Sounds fishy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It happens every once in a while.  Seems like it's mostly when someone is being trained a few forms might make it through pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#18]
21 days. Submitted 4 August, just got the email.  Nice, I completed the eForm and forgot about it expecting the worst.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:26:48 AM EDT
[#19]
WHAT?!?!  Son of a...

I sent in a paper Form 1 at the end of May, about 4 weeks before they brought eForms Form 1s back up.  Sounds
like if I'd have just waited a few weeks I might have already gotten my stamp

But like I said at the time, at least if I screwed up something, I can correct it and send it back quicker.  Then again, it
sounds like I could start the whole eForm process over twice and still beat the paper approval
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
WHAT?!?!  Son of a...

I sent in a paper Form 1 at the end of May, about 4 weeks before they brought eForms Form 1s back up.  Sounds

But like I said at the time, at least if I screwed up something, I can correct it and send it back quicker.  Then again, it
sounds like I could start the whole eForm process over twice and still beat the paper approval
View Quote

Completely disagree.....what it means is that you need to buy another item to form 1 via efile now.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Got mine back today.  Submitted 8/7.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
WHAT?!?!  Son of a...

View Quote

I did the same.  Now I'm trying to figure out what I want to efile.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Completely disagree.....what it means is that you need to buy another item to form 1 via efile now.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WHAT?!?!  Son of a...

Tempting, but I'm afraid if I did that so soon after the current one my wife would stamp on some precious parts, if you
catch my drift...  But I've learned my lesson - down the road on my next form 1, I'm using eForms.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Tempting, but I'm afraid if I did that so soon after the current one my wife would stamp on some precious parts, if you
catch my drift...  But I've learned my lesson - down the road on my next form 1, I'm using eForms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
WHAT?!?!  Son of a...

I hear ya.  So.... a Stamp for a stamp then! HAhahahahahah
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 3:03:03 AM EDT
[#25]
I waited 87 days for my last forms to clear and thought that was good. Ak pistols being submitted!
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#26]
eForm1 8/8 -8/28 wish eForm4s were back & worked as fast
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#27]
21 days for me, woke up to my approval email today.

Ordered the rest of what i needed to complee the build to.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Mine was submitted 8/8 and approved 8/27!!  Didn't even have a chance to get it engraved. I figured I had a couple of months
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#29]
So I filed my paperwork on an AOW in early April went pending April 23rd. I filed sbr form 1 tonight and hoping I get my AOW and sbr at the same time. This thread really made me get off my butt and e file. Sad thing is I do not get a "real" stamp but the short wait should make up for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top