Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2014 7:11:02 PM EDT
I think I've narrowed my choices to these two uppers.
I will be running a suppressor 99% of the time.
Both uppers have their own benefits, but in your opinion, which and why would be your choice for a dedicated suppressed upper?
Thanks!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]
of those 2 i would take the Noveske.

1) i'm not a fan of piston ar's

2) the DI upper will be a bit quieter than the piston upper

3) it's Noveske , so it's bad ass approved
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
of those 2 i would take the Noveske.

1) i'm not a fan of piston ar's

2) the DI upper will be a bit quieter than the piston upper

3) it's Noveske , so it's bad ass approved
View Quote

This. If I wanted a piston system, I'd get one that was designed from the get go as a piston system. YMMV
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I went with the LWRC 10.5 rifle after looking at both guns at Rainier Arms. For me it was price, piston upper, ambi lower and I prefer the rail setup. I have a 14.5 LWRC IC and a 14.5 Noveske with S/B. Both are great rifles and both handle surpressed fire fine. But for me the edge goes to my LWRC and the Noveske stays in the safe now. Between the two you cannot go wrong.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top